ADVERTISEMENT

New D1 Baseball Poll #21

Regular polls don't mean crap . RPI is #11
This is what is important for sure. We are right on the cusp of hosting- if we take care of app st and win one or two vs UT we should be in the conversation to host. If we win out we are virtually guaranteed to be playing at home in the first round of the playoffs with a ton of momentum behind us. It is all still on the table for this team and if they keep hitting like they did this weekend we will be a tough out for any team!

This is what is important for sure. We are right on the cusp of hosting- if we take care of app st and win one or two vs UT we should be in the conversation to host. If we win out we are virtually guaranteed to be playing at home in the first round of the playoffs with a ton of momentum behind us. It is all still on the table for this team and if they keep hitting like they did this weekend we will be a tough out for any team!
I don't see how clemmy is even in the top 70

Did anyone see UT players yelling at Arky players post game. No handshakes. While I consider it classless, I respect how mad they were to lose,
I hope the Third Base Hecklers are on their A-game this weekend. UT is highly emotional. That’s part of the program.
I’m proud of how we conduct ourselves, gracious in winning and defeat .

Reactions: vacock#
Did anyone see UT players yelling at Arky players post game. No handshakes. While I consider it classless, I respect how mad they were to lose,
I hope the Third Base Hecklers are on their A-game this weekend. UT is highly emotional. That’s part of the program.
I’m proud of how we conduct ourselves, gracious in winning and defeat .

On their A-game? There will two blue jackets "Supervisors" on hand to hassle anyone that appears under the age of 25 and make sure the away fans can yell at our fans as much as they want. Be ready to also be joined by a cop if you yell and are wearing any Carolina gear.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT