ADVERTISEMENT

New EA college football game

BigWillieCock

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
Though not releasing for two more years, what would be some wishlist features you’d like to see added?

For me

Unlock all previous team helmets

A more robust design your own play function

A more realistic RPO engine

More assistant coaches (in the last game you lose your coaches every offseason if you’re good, with no ability to choose replacements)

Bring back the great games of all time feature

I wouldn't expect too much from EA, they haven't put out quality sports games in a while. it's all about ultimate team pay to win, while none of the other modes get updated.

Madden has been terrible for years, the last quality madden was Madden 08, then they started removing features, gameplay went downhill and eventually shifted towards Ultimate team only.

Reactions: AngloCock
Maybe a Coach Beamer personalized game plan.

also, I hate that Florida coach who tried to ruin our program, but the Garcia team that beat Alabama was special. I’d really enjoy using them, even if I was playing with myself.

Though not releasing for two more years, what would be some wishlist features you’d like to see added?

For me

Unlock all previous team helmets

A more robust design your own play function

A more realistic RPO engine

More assistant coaches (in the last game you lose your coaches every offseason if you’re good, with no ability to choose replacements)

Bring back the great games of all time feature

Willie, u keep watchin’ that s—- & you’ll have hair growin in yer palms!

also, I hate that Florida coach who tried to ruin our program, but the Garcia team that beat Alabama was special. I’d really enjoy using them, even if I was playing with myself.
This statement is just too much: I’d really enjoy using them, even if I was playing with myself.

• Haha
Reactions: Harvard Gamecock

You hate Spurrier, the winningest coach in our program? I think I’d enjoy any team if I was playing with myself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT