ADVERTISEMENT

New PAC 12 Commissioner

Great. Another unwieldy, 14 team conference. I hope all responsible for these conferences and the CFP get mauled by something with large teeth and claws.

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
I guess I’m missing something, but how would Ok. St. be a good fit for the PAC? BYU makes geographical sense, at least.

I agree that 14-16 team conferences are just too big. Not playing everyone consistently hurts the development of rivalries, which should always exist in conferences. I’d rather see the SEC, ACC, Big 12, Big 10 and PAC bring in enough teams to get to 64, then split into 8 team “mini-conferences.”

I guess I’m missing something, but how would Ok. St. be a good fit for the PAC? BYU makes geographical sense, at least.

I agree that 14-16 team conferences are just too big. Not playing everyone consistently hurts the development of rivalries, which should always exist in conferences. I’d rather see the SEC, ACC, Big 12, Big 10 and PAC bring in enough teams to get to 64, then split into 8 team “mini-conferences.”

It makes just as much geographical sense as West VA in the Big 12 or Maryland in the Big Ten or Notre Dame in the ACC.

Considers expansion. Mentions BYU and OK State.

We in for another expansion war?

Seems like an impressive guy with the right priorities for their league. I found the video below of his introduction.

Seems like an impressive guy with the right priorities for their league. I found the video below of his introduction.

If he's going on a "listening tour, " I wish he'd listen to me. Nobody listens to me. I just want three things.

No college football playoff. KFC to bring back the strawberry parfait. One more season of 2 Broke Girls.

But I'll just settle for no CFP.

• Haha
Reactions: Brace1

BYU is a good fit geographically and has a large following but the woke left coast crowd will never allow them in because of their stance on social issues.

Reactions: Jon Snow and Brace1
Considers expansion. Mentions BYU and OK State.

We in for another expansion war?
He didn't say a word about BYU or Oklahoma State. Neither of which make any sense for the PAC 12. Clay Travis's site had an article about the hiring in which the writer while thowing out OU bizarrely speculated about them too.

He didn't say a word about BYU or Oklahoma State. Neither of which make any sense for the PAC 12. Clay Travis's site had an article about the hiring in which the writer while thowing out OU bizarrely speculated about them too.
You’re right. The original article on CFN did not mention that. My assumption was the chatter occurred after the press conference.

Great. Another unwieldy, 14 team conference. I hope all responsible for these conferences and the CFP get mauled by something with large teeth and claws.
Yeah, liked the SEC better as a 12 team conference. The SEC decision makers are geographically challenged for putting Mo.(which shouldn't be in the SEC anyway)in the East.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT