ADVERTISEMENT

New RB commit Deshaun Fenwick

He committed back on May 4th.

I hope we can get LaVonte Valentine as well!

Anyone know why we are not recruiting running back Jahmir Smith out of Sanford NC? Seems like a smart young man with 8 ivy league offers and a heck of a player with a bunch of Div 1 offers Tenn, UNC, ND, Duke, Wisconsin, Nebraska, etc. Ive been surprised we are not in on him, but probably ends up at Clemson at the end of the day if they offer, he is on their list just not at top apparently.

Last edited:
the kid is a great prospect... i love the early enrollees..that first spring camp truly speeds up the adjustment to SEC ball

Bradenton, FL, is a hot bed. I'll take any player we can get out of there!

The Tampa area is general has alot of talent. It once all went to Florida, but Clemosn has gotten a lot out of there, basically all their WRs. Bradenton does get a bit skewed though because that is where IMG is. I think there is only a couple of high school outside of them

The Tampa area is general has alot of talent. It once all went to Florida, but Clemosn has gotten a lot out of there, basically all their WRs. Bradenton does get a bit skewed though because that is where IMG is. I think there is only a couple of high school outside of them

Manatee High & Southeast High both used to produce tons.

Ace Sanders went to Manatee. IMG is a new phenomenon, Braden River is a new school in Bradenton but it is older than IMG football academy. IMG was originally Nick Bolletterri tennis academy which sold out to IMG. The tennis academy kids used to go to a private school called Bradenton academy and needless to say they won a bunch of state titles. There is another high school in Bradenton called Bayshore but they suck in all sports.

Sorry I live in Bradenton so maybe too much information lol.

Reactions: king ward
Nick Bolleterri's academy is now IMG?? Huh, didn't know that. Used to know a guy that was an instructor there back in the 90s.

Ace Sanders went to Manatee. IMG is a new phenomenon, Braden River is a new school in Bradenton but it is older than IMG football academy. IMG was originally Nick Bolletterri tennis academy which sold out to IMG. The tennis academy kids used to go to a private school called Bradenton academy and needless to say they won a bunch of state titles. There is another high school in Bradenton called Bayshore but they suck in all sports.

Sorry I live in Bradenton so maybe too much information lol.
giphy.gif
Sound some "investments" our way @Angel_Martin . Too close not to;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT