ADVERTISEMENT

News to me. Vandys Fuller.

I don't care. If that is all they have, that's all they have. And especially in this year where everyone seems to be bowing to the wokeness factor, I could see Vandy being at the head of that line. Maybe they can have Bubba Wallace drive laps around the field everyone she goes out to kick.

On one hand- cool! Good for her! On the other I had a similar thought to uscg- is she really the best person capable of filling in, or is this a gimmick to get attention?

Not to get too deep into this but it just smells of a gimmick and a dangerous one at that! When you consider things like muscle mass and bone density differences of men and women- what if she has a bad snap and scoops it to try to run with it or something and gets her clock (edit- fixed it! Unfortunate tine to leave out the “L”!!🤦‍♂️) cleaned by a 260 pound LB!? How will that look to people if she gets concussed or has her leg shattered? Seems dicey to me, but I guess she knows the risks and wants go do it... So, back to- good for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: boy among men
On one hand- cool! Good for her! On the other I had a similar thought to uscg- is she really the best person capable of filling in, or is this a gimmick to get attention?

Not to get too deep into this but it just smells of a gimmick and a dangerous one at that! When you consider things like muscle mass and bone density differences of men and women- what if she has a bad snap and scoops it to try to run with it or something and gets her cock cleaned by a 260 pound LB!? How will that look to people if she gets concussed or has her leg shattered? Seems dicey to me, but I guess she knows the risks and wants go do it... So, back to- good for her!

Chauvinist Alert.

When I played against Valdosta State in college they had a female that kicked field goals for them.

Vandy is the only SEC school without a female volleyball team. But they're all about grrl power. :rolleyes:

Not to get too deep into this but it just smells of a gimmick and a dangerous one at that! When you consider things like muscle mass and bone density differences of men and women- what if she has a bad snap and scoops it to try to run with it or something and gets her cock cleaned by a 260 pound LB!? How will that look to people if she gets concussed or has her leg shattered? Seems dicey to me, but I guess she knows the risks and wants go do it... So, back to- good for her!

She's 6' 3", and she's a goalkeeper. She's used to being hit, and she's not some dainty 5' 2" Tik tok soft wannabe

I would have thought she would have been on kick defense coming off the edge to block field goals. A field goal is essentially a penalty kick in American football. And she's a goalie, right?

I would have thought she would have been on kick defense coming off the edge to block field goals. A field goal is essentially a penalty kick in American football. And she's a goalie, right?
Goalies usually can boot the he’ll out of the ball

Reactions: rogue cock
I bet you if Vandy is faced with forth down on Mizzou 20 yard line, the game hanging in the balance, you will not see her come on the field to attempt the FG. They might let her try an extra point. It will be plastered all over ESPN if she makes an extra point. ESPN will invite her to speak at their ESPY awards.

Reactions: back from the past
I don't care. If that is all they have, that's all they have. And especially in this year where everyone seems to be bowing to the wokeness factor, I could see Vandy being at the head of that line. Maybe they can have Bubba Wallace drive laps around the field everyone she goes out to kick.

Ever stop to think ... maybe she’s just good . If had a girl on the soccer team that could kick 65 yard field goals and prove to be more accurate than any male kicker on the squad why not . Kicking a football has absolutely nothing to do with anatomy . Why not . Hell this girl probably has more balls (metaphorically speaking) than half the guys on our defense this year .

Reactions: lostcock
Ever stop to think ... maybe she’s just good . If had a girl on the soccer team that could kick 65 yard field goals and prove to be more accurate than any male kicker on the squad why not . Kicking a football has absolutely nothing to do with anatomy . Why not . Hell this girl probably has more balls (metaphorically speaking) than half the guys on our defense this year .
Dude, 65 yard field goal never ever going to happen. They just showed her in pregame warmup. She was kicking from the two yard line, that is right the two yard line. It was for the Tv camera. You never kick from the two in a game. If it is 4th and goal from the 1 yard line the field goal would be kicked at the 8 yard line. I wonder why she wasn't practicing kicking field goals from the 25 yard line?

If she makes a field goal, I hope her teammates remember.... don't slap her on the butt! ;)

Reactions: SC 95
Does anybody know if none of the Vandy men's soccer players were interested in kicking for the football team or did she outperform them all in tryouts?
Might be only goalkeepers were allowed to try out as to not mess with the mechanics of the other position players. Just guessing tho.

Dude, 65 yard field goal never ever going to happen. They just showed her in pregame warmup. She was kicking from the two yard line, that is right the two yard line. It was for the Tv camera. You never kick from the two in a game. If it is 4th and goal from the 1 yard line the field goal would be kicked at the 8 yard line. I wonder why she wasn't practicing kicking field goals from the 25 yard line?
They said she could only hit from inside 25 yards as in the 15 yard line. Mason himself said he would only put her in if it was a very short field goal. So no she is not a special kicker. Just a gimmick.

We're all feminists until a snap is bobbled and she gets unloaded on by a defender. We will all be unified again when she is in the concussion protocol.

Reactions: jeff2001
For now, the feminist are praising this move but once she gets her bell rung, they'll label the male offender as a chauvinistic pig.

Reactions: jeff2001
She kicked off to start the second half. Very poor short kick. I doubt she was supposed to kickoff. But the fact that there is a chance that Vandy might not score might have forced the coach's hand to get her in the game. Hope they score and she can kick an extra point.

Edit.... announcers saying she kicked it short on purpose. Had been practicing it that way all week. So....

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT