Aaron Sterling So 6'1" 240

Kingsley Enagbare Commit 6'4" 255

DT
Javon Kinlaw Jr 6'6" 326
Aaron Thompson RS So 6'3" 297
MJ Webb RS Fr 6'3" 290
Kobe Smith Jr 6'2" 286

Jabari Ellis Commit 6'4" 290

Analysis: This group loses a lot of great players: Dante Sawyer, Taylor Stallworth, and Ulric Jones and building great depth will require a great finish on the 2018 class recruiting: Xavier Thomas, KJ Henry, Jarrett Jackson, Dorian Gerald, and Rick Sandidge. If we can 2 or 3 of these 5 would be a win for us. I am waiting on Blackshear to have the light come on but I won't hold my breath. Kinlaw and Wonnum are superstars in the SEC.

Sawyer Stallworth & Jones all played huge rolls this year. All playing their best ball. That is what you expect from Sr's. We really need a few players to step up big time.

I think Kinlaw can really take a big step from now until next year. Just playing time this year and becoming a warrior in the weight room. His conditioning and strength between now and next year is King. We need Smith and Thompson to step up and fill their rolls. Both have had a couple years to get ready.

I think both Wonnum and Thomas will both take another step in their game. Both have played the last two years as young pups. By year three that strength and maturity of an upper class man will begin to show. Not that they haven't played well.

This coming year will define IMHO Blackshear as a Gamecock. He will be a RS-Jr. his 4th in the program. Either he will step into that leadership/starter roll or just end up being a career rollplayer/depth guy. Which every team needs. But that is not what we expected or I think he even expected coming out of HS. Hoping this is the off season it all comes together.

Interested to see Webb, Sterling, and Johnson year two in the program. Also, looking forward to one day seeing Sandidge and Jackson on the DL.

Have read good things on Jabari Ellis. quite a few think he is under rated. We will see.

Go Cocks!!!

Reactions: rogue cock
Jabari Ellis definitely has the ability.

Hopefully Sandidge and Dorian Gerald.

We should be able to get Gerald and Sandridge. Henry is a long shot but possible. I really think we're going to close out this class on a high note. It's definitely needed.

Seems like every year we end up picking up someone late whose not even on the radar right now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT