ADVERTISEMENT

NFL ratings way down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they count Red Zone in the ratings. I know some folks who just watch that and don't bother with the actual games. It has all the action and none of the commercials and stoppages. That may be an unintended consequence of the fantasy boom.

I wonder if they count Red Zone in the ratings. I know some folks who just watch that and don't bother with the actual games. It has all the action and none of the commercials and stoppages. That may be an unintended consequence of the fantasy boom.

They probably don't just like they probably don't account for live PC streamers, mobile streamers, and pirated streamers.

Red zone is cool.

The NFL will be fine and will still profit in the billions for the business year.

MLB will make billions too, but that doesn't mean it's moving in the right direction.

Of course the NFL will still make billions. But you can't piss off millions of customers and potential customers and not expect business to suffer. Will they still make plenty of money? Yes. But when business ceases to grow, or, god forbid, actually declines, smart business owners take notice. I expect the NFL will too.

The NFL will be fine and will still profit in the billions for the business year.

An evil/mean virus has no influence, either, but it sure can fill fill up hospitals in a heartbeat!

The NFL created this monster and they're gonna pay the price - in the most influential area of American life - the pocketbook. Hold on, fellas, others are at risk, too.

Good, I hope it forces these teams to stand up and run their businesses. Tell him to take a knee in the locker room if he can't join his fellow countrymen on the sidelines, However, the stupid media would still have ten cameras in the locker room pointed at him.

Ironically, Trump has made NFL ratings great again. And he did so with just 1 speech(campaign rally). Amazing. People are still talking about it!

#MNFLRGA

My problem with it is you have to watch regional games that you may not care about. Unless you want to pay DTV $300

their ratings aren't as low as they are going to get..Sane Americans love this country..When i see a mulittude of citizens leaving this nation to seek sanctuary in Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Europe and Asia, i'll understand what this disgraceful Anthem protest is supposed to be about

Reactions: Jpcooper
I LOVE to watch football on TV - college and NFL. HOWEVER, all of this kneeling crap is souring me on the NFL. I spent all day long yesterday outside, and didn't really miss it. I tuned in to the Sunday night game and watched until halftime when they started going on about the protest garbage....... at which point I turned the TV off and went to bed. The millionaire crybabies can do whatever they want - they're afforded that freedom, ironically - but I don't have to condone or pay attention to it. My desire to tune in to the NFL is waning.

Is he really that good? I know their QB sucks and he had some comments and I was thinking "dude, you embarrass yourself enough on the field, don't embarrass yourself anymore than you do with your play."

Ironically, Trump has made NFL ratings great again. And he did so with just 1 speech(campaign rally). Amazing. People are still talking about it!

#MNFLRGA

Not true...their ratings were down yesterday..At the current rate of low ratings the NFL will have to refund it's advertisers $200million at seasons end...Yes it's a $14bil/yr business...But no Billionaire wants to lose that much money in revenue

their ratings aren't as low as they are going to get..Sane Americans love this country..When i see a mulittude of citizens leaving this nation to seek sanctuary in Canada, Mexico, Cuba, Europe and Asia, i'll understand what this disgraceful Anthem protest is supposed to be about
This protest is about equal protection under the law/police brutality. All you have to do is look up crime stats to see what's going on in this country. Blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate, but black neighborhoods are policed more. So now you have blacks getting charged more for drug possession. Then, when a white person is actually charged with drug possession they tend to get less punishment. These are all facts.

Cocaine is cocaine... a gram is gram... yet you will get a harsher punishment for having a gram in rock form than having a gram in powdered form. Why is this? Simple, because a certain demographic prefers to smoke their cocaine and another demographic prefers to snort their cocaine. That is not equal under the law. Period

#MNFLRGA

Down 8% from last week; down 10% from comparable games last year. People are fed up with people making millions and talking about how bad this country is. None of these people that play in the NFL could make the kind of living they're making in any other country on the planet.

Breaking News: @NFL to fine players that honored 9/11 victims with shoes.

CsUxP-qUsAA5S-w.jpg

This protest is about equal protection under the law/police brutality. All you have to do is look up crime stats to see what's going on in this country. Blacks and whites use drugs at the same rate, but black neighborhoods are policed more. So now you have blacks getting charged more for drug possession. Then, when a white person is actually charged with drug possession they tend to get less punishment. These are all facts.

Cocaine is cocaine... a gram is gram... yet you will get a harsher punishment for having a gram in rock form than having a gram in powdered form. Why is this? Simple, because a certain demographic prefers to smoke their cocaine and another demographic prefers to snort their cocaine. That is not equal under the law. Period

I have seen the stats...I disagree with your assessment..Obama, Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch ran DOJ for 8 years...Why didn't they fix anything...Police go where they are called and where the majority of crimes are committed...This theory that Police have their morning donuts and coffee then decide to go in the hood and oppress some of my fellow Black people is hogwash liberals use to try and keep black on their plantation for each election cycle...

The NFL has been bringing up this for discussion for 2 years. It's now on the front line. Do they want to get back to being a sports league or a political/social group that also plays football. If it's the latter then it is any fans right who doesn't like seeing these protests to tune it out. The great thing about America is freedom of choice. They can choose to demonstrate while many choose not to watch.

Bs, football and sports in general is supposed to be an escape. That is ruined.
Why do these people insist on ruining my enjoyment with their feelings and concerns about American. This is MY country, and no one is a better American than me. That is all that counts. Well, that and my continued entertainment every Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT