ADVERTISEMENT

No matter how you think of the NFL today, it will never be the same from years to come when watching

world famous 3rd base hecklers

Sep 25, 2011
Michael Bennett says "I think the first step to even being able to even have a conversation is making sure that Colin Kaepernick gets an opportunity to play in the NFL.”

I want to play in the NFL…. I’m like Colin Kaepernick, can’t play a lick but I can whine on how the team should play and how the Offensive Coordinator should do his job…

I’m sorry, but standing up for the American Flag and National Anthem has nothing to do with the First Amendment.. It has everything to do with the decency, love and respect we hold inside of ourselves and how we were taught by our parents to respect everyone and ourselves as human beings; like holding the door for a lady, saying yes ma'am and no ma'am, getting permission from a girl’s father to marry his daughter and no matter how you’re treated by a girl, you are taught to never, I repeat never hit a girl… That’s why we stand up for our Flag and the National Anthem… It’s the right thing to do to honor the men and women of this country and how our parents brought us up…

The problem Michael Bennett fails to realize is that Kaepernick had a chance and did good for a couple of years then went down the drain and was benched. He isn't good enough to play in the NFL any longer and all the teams realize that. NFL is a bottom line business and if he was good enough a team would take a chance on him.

Michael Bennett says "I think the first step to even being able to even have a conversation is making sure that Colin Kaepernick gets an opportunity to play in the NFL.”

I want to play in the NFL…. I’m like Colin Kaepernick, can’t play a lick but I can whine on how the team should play and how the Offensive Coordinator should do his job…

I’m sorry, but standing up for the American Flag and National Anthem has nothing to do with the First Amendment.. It has everything to do with the decency, love and respect we hold inside of ourselves and how we were taught by our parents to respect everyone and ourselves as human beings; like holding the door for a lady, saying yes ma'am and no ma'am, getting permission from a girl’s father to marry his daughter and no matter how you’re treated by a girl, you are taught to never, I repeat never hit a girl… That’s why we stand up for our Flag and the National Anthem… It’s the right thing to do to honor the men and women of this country and how our parents brought us up…
NFL and CK aside, traditional values and respect in this country are falling aside every year. We are all told that we have to "accept" everyone's beliefs no matter what they are. IMHO...It's a shame that some of the things that you described above are now considered offensive to some and are now being frowned upon. I travel a good bit in my profession and am often "corrected" when I say "Yes sir" or "No ma'am". It's even offensive to some women for a man to hold the door open for them because it's a "sexist" move. Unfortunately, politeness and doing what is "right" is no longer "accepted". Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and our American independence day are all offensive to some and it's just a matter of time before they are all protested too.

CK walked away 20 million when SF tried to re-sign him.
Exactly!! he was offered a deal and refused. And i agree many Fans will leave for good. They will see more of the exodus next year when ticket renewals come due. This year folks have already paid for their tickets and either still go or sell them. This PSL scam, has many locked in, but some are going to say "To hell with that" and just not renew. I for one have been an NFL fan my whole life, grew up on it.. I am done with them.. Cam makes it easier to give up on Panthers, so that helped. But for those that do not have a problem with this, good for you, enjoy.. I plan on getting my cap down to around 5 on Sunday afternoons now...

Exactly... if you are in France at a public event and they play the Marseillaise you stand whether you like French gendarmes or not. If you do not you are insulting every single French citizen. It really is just a simple case of good manners.

I don't have a don't have a strong opinion on the protest one way or another . I personally would never sit or not honor the Anthem but I also have absolutely have Zero problem with players who choose not to . I have tons of friends in the military and to my surprise most most of them actually support CK . They fight so he can have that right . The one thing that I do totally agree with is if KP was putting up Aaron Rodgers numbers , he would have a job on any roster in the NFL . W-L's trumps anything else in the league and he wasn't getting it done . If he was a top 5 QB , he could drown Puppies at halftime and still keep a job .

I don't have a don't have a strong opinion on the protest one way or another . I personally would never sit or not honor the Anthem but I also have absolutely have Zero problem with players who choose not to . I have tons of friends in the military and to my surprise most most of them actually support CK . They fight so he can have that right . The one thing that I do totally agree with is if KP was putting up Aaron Rodgers numbers , he would have a job on any roster in the NFL . W-L's trumps anything else in the league and he wasn't getting it done . If he was a top 5 QB , he could drown Puppies at halftime and still keep a job .
I ALMOST agree 100% except I know several friends and family in Military and Several Veterans, ALL of them Disapprove of disrespecting the anthem. They all approve of CK's right to protest, just not in that forum, while he is getting paid millions by the "FANS" that buy tickets..

This NFL protest thing is one of many issues that are occurring in our country that are intended by the enemies of our nation to cause division from within like a cancer. The enemies of our nation are behind all this. Protest and violence on our college campuses and in our cities. Demands to remove monuments and to rewrite our nations history. NFL disrespect to our Flag and Anthem. The people who participate in these actions from spoiled college kids to spoiled NFL players are useful idiots that are used by the enemies of our country. Their goal is to undermine the cultural fabric of our nation. Anyway, I'm proudly NFL free for six weeks now! If you love and respect the United States of America, BOYCOTT THE NFL! Not standing for the Anthem is disrespectful and disgraceful!

This NFL protest thing is one of many issues that are occurring in our country that are intended by the enemies of our nation to cause division from within like a cancer. The enemies of our nation are behind all this. Protest and violence on our college campuses and in our cities. Demands to remove monuments and to rewrite our nations history. NFL disrespect to our Flag and Anthem. The people who participate in these actions from spoiled college kids to spoiled NFL players are useful idiots that are used by the enemies of our country. Their goal is to undermine the cultural fabric of our nation. Anyway, I'm proudly NFL free for six weeks now! If you love and respect the United States of America, BOYCOTT THE NFL! Not standing for the Anthem is disrespectful and disgraceful!

I'm not calling for a boycott, I just find the NFL the No Fun League....

I just want something to get away from everyday crap...

Thank God for College Football...

I have tons of friends in the military and to my surprise most most of them actually support CK . They fight so he can have that right .
Then your friends don't understand the first amendment. They fought to protect our rights, one of which is that the government can't punish us for expressing our beliefs. That is not in play here. They did not fight so that a dumbass can embarrass his employer while on the clock. He does not have that right. And the fact that the NFL is, apparently, not embarrassed by him and the others is the reason so many of us are done with the NFL. We will exercise our rights as consumers to buy a different product.

He is probably good enough to be an NFL team's third QB (clipboard holder) or even a backup. But those teams are not required by law to employ a divisive player who would probably be very unpopular with the people in the seats, which would lead to lower ticket sales in most cities. He would always be a distraction. I mean the guy wore a Castro t-shirt to speak with the media. NFL fans who actually pay for season tickets are a somewhat patriotic demographic. The bottom line in a business is making money. He shouldn't have opted out of a contract in the most liberal city in the US.

Last edited:
Then your friends don't understand the first amendment. They fought to protect our rights, one of which is that the government can't punish us for expressing our beliefs. That is not in play here. They did not fight so that a dumbass can embarrass his employer while on the clock. He does not have that right. And the fact that the NFL is, apparently, not embarrassed by him and the others is the reason so many of us are done with the NFL. We will exercise our rights as consumers to buy a different product.
Do you not realize they are at work. First amendment rights do not apply. 1st amendment is our guarantee that government won’t silence us

Reactions: GridironGunslinger
Do you not realize they are at work. First amendment rights do not apply. 1st amendment is our guarantee that government won’t silence us

What if Delta flight attendends put on Trump hats as soon as the plane got in the air? Do you think Delta or many of the passengers would be OK with that? Think Colin Kaepernick would be OK with that?

So instead Kap will just use the American laws of freedom to sue for collusion. Where in America does it say a business has to hire a prospective employee just because they think they deserve it? If he was in other countries he wouldn't even have the freedom to raise a ludicrous lawsuit. That being said, I'm looking for a job. If he wins then I will just sue the next employer that doesn't hire me!

So Kaepernick is going to sue the NFL because he hasn't been hired by a team. This is the same guy who wears Castro t shirts and speaks about what a great man Castro the commie was. It's a shame that Kaepernick wasn't born in Cuba so that instead of making millions in the NFL he would have been rolling cigars in a factory for a living. Antifa, BLM, and BAMN are all communist and they want to destroy our way of life! They are supported financially by countries and people who are communist. They are enemies of the USA!

The protest is a protest without the facts. Some don't know what they are protesting, the others say the US is a racist country, they have been treated unequally, and the police harass them every day and are out to shoot them at any chance. They still believe Hands up don't shoot, when the FBI said it never happened. It's about certain activist stirring the pot trying to bring civil unrest. I use to watch some NFL, done with it now.

Dan Patrick made a good point a while back. He said that there are all these players saying "he deserves to be on a team; someone needs to sign him". Yet it doesn't appear that any of these players are going to their owners/GMs saying "hey...sign this guy".
I will add to that. Are there any of these players saying that Kapernick "deserves to be on a team and needs to be signed and I believe so strongly in this that I will give of part my salary so my team can sign him?"

Such moving testimonies by the offended... I can't wait for next weeks Kaep thread.

Reactions: rogue cock
The enemies of our nation encourage you to focus on the evil nfl players, to move your attention away from things such as Charlottesville, and Gainesville.

Meanwhile...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...chard-spencer-speech-in-gainesville/484803203

GAINESVILLE, FLA -- Gainesville police have located and arrested three men about 20 miles north of Gainesville late Thursday for their role in a shooting that followed the afternoon speech by Richard Spencer.

Tyler Tenbrink of Richmond, 28, from Texas, 30-year-old old William Fears and 28-year-old Colton Fears of Passadena, Texas are all currently in the Alachua County Jail on charges of attempted homicide after an investigation revealed they engaged in an argument with another group of people that turned violent with gunfire.

At least two of the three have shown connections to extremist groups, police report. Police report Tenbrink is a convicted felon and faces additional charges of possession of a firearm by convicted felon.

Shortly before 5:30 p.m., it was reported that a silver Jeep stopped to argue with a group of protesters and began threatening, offering Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler to the group that was near the bus stop.

During the altercation, Tenbrink produced a handgun while the Fears brothers encouraged him to shoot at the victims. Tenbrink fired a single shot at the group which thankfully missed the group and struck a nearby building. The suspects then fled in a silver jeep.

One of the victims was able to get the vehicle tag number and reported it immediately to law enforcement.

Due to the Richard Spencer event, law enforcement resources from the local, state and Federal level were still operating in “Unified Command” which allowed local investigators and FBI analysts to quickly identify the vehicle and possible occupants.

Shortly before 9:00 p.m, an Alachua County Deputy A. Diaz was off duty and on the way home after working the Spencer event operation. He was miles north of the last location of the vehicle that was known from intel reports, but began searching and ultimately located the vehicle.

Units from Alachua Police Department, High Springs Police Department and the Florida Highway Patrol conducted a high-risk Felony stop on the vehicle at the 405 Mile Marker of Interstate 75 North and took the three into custody.

untitled_1508514516824_11446922_ver1.0.png

The enemies of our nation encourage you to focus on the evil nfl players, to move your attention away from things such as Charlottesville, and Gainesville.

Meanwhile...

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...chard-spencer-speech-in-gainesville/484803203

GAINESVILLE, FLA -- Gainesville police have located and arrested three men about 20 miles north of Gainesville late Thursday for their role in a shooting that followed the afternoon speech by Richard Spencer.

Tyler Tenbrink of Richmond, 28, from Texas, 30-year-old old William Fears and 28-year-old Colton Fears of Passadena, Texas are all currently in the Alachua County Jail on charges of attempted homicide after an investigation revealed they engaged in an argument with another group of people that turned violent with gunfire.

At least two of the three have shown connections to extremist groups, police report. Police report Tenbrink is a convicted felon and faces additional charges of possession of a firearm by convicted felon.

Shortly before 5:30 p.m., it was reported that a silver Jeep stopped to argue with a group of protesters and began threatening, offering Nazi salutes and shouting chants about Hitler to the group that was near the bus stop.

During the altercation, Tenbrink produced a handgun while the Fears brothers encouraged him to shoot at the victims. Tenbrink fired a single shot at the group which thankfully missed the group and struck a nearby building. The suspects then fled in a silver jeep.

One of the victims was able to get the vehicle tag number and reported it immediately to law enforcement.

Due to the Richard Spencer event, law enforcement resources from the local, state and Federal level were still operating in “Unified Command” which allowed local investigators and FBI analysts to quickly identify the vehicle and possible occupants.

Shortly before 9:00 p.m, an Alachua County Deputy A. Diaz was off duty and on the way home after working the Spencer event operation. He was miles north of the last location of the vehicle that was known from intel reports, but began searching and ultimately located the vehicle.

Units from Alachua Police Department, High Springs Police Department and the Florida Highway Patrol conducted a high-risk Felony stop on the vehicle at the 405 Mile Marker of Interstate 75 North and took the three into custody.

untitled_1508514516824_11446922_ver1.0.png
What if we pay attention to the deleterious effects of either extreme? What about that?

Ahhh yes, both extremes.

160916164535-05-nfl-players-protest-super-169.jpg

20708451_1363474923773108_5467746708312647893_n.jpg
I don't recognize standing for the national anthem as being among the extremes, but whatever.

But, for every one of THOSE, there is one of THESE.

img_1952_wide-e1615e189bc68e22907f5f07ec6e877c7e9ca495-s800-c85.jpg

I tell you, both of THOSE are unreasoning and only interested in their respective agendas, and both have exercised violence.

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT