ADVERTISEMENT

No more buddy system hires. No more "he a good recruitor BS "

If a move is made in this off-season (and I'm coming around to being in that camp), then I say make Monte Lee tell us that he i$n't intere$ted.
If a move is made in this off-season (and I'm coming around to being in that camp), then I say make Monte Lee tell us that he i$n't intere$ted.

He isn't interested. He and his wife are very happy in Clemson and hope to stay for a while.

He isn't interested. He and his wife are very happy in Clemson and hope to stay for a while.
They all say that.
Nick Saban said the same thing at Miami...

If we gave him an offer h liked, and the opp to move to the best conference in baseball at one of the elite programs historically, he would be a fool to pass it up. Taters are doing ok right now, but the ACC is NOT THE SEC in baseball... it ain't even close. Fan support, athletic department support, success.... on a whole other level, just like football. It would be like if Frank Martin got a call from DUKE tomorrow, you can't tell me he wouldn't think long and hard about it...

My buddy Jimmy is a computer whiz, and he is always talking to insiders in AOL chat rooms. He told me the other day that Chipper Jones is going to be named an assistant coach for our Gamecocks this summer. Chipper has been looking at lake property, and he is excited to go hunting in the area and play golf at Augusta National.

This is going make us unstoppable in recruiting! Who wouldn't want to be recruited by Chipper? Plus, think of all the cool friends he has that could help in recruiting. This is going to be huge!!!

My buddy Jimmy is a computer whiz, and he is always talking to insiders in AOL chat rooms. He told me the other day that Chipper Jones is going to be named an assistant coach for our Gamecocks this summer. Chipper has been looking at lake property, and he is excited to go hunting in the area and play golf at Augusta National.

This is going make us unstoppable in recruiting! Who wouldn't want to be recruited by Chipper? Plus, think of all the cool friends he has that could help in recruiting. This is going to be huge!!!

He's bringing Smoltz too!

Reactions: Goldhunter

Man that's awesome news it's times like these that I'm glad I believe everything i read on the internet. All you have to do is go into an AOL chat room to get to talk to real insiders. Who knew

Reactions: 92Pony
They all say that.
Nick Saban said the same thing at Miami...

If we gave him an offer h liked, and the opp to move to the best conference in baseball at one of the elite programs historically, he would be a fool to pass it up. Taters are doing ok right now, but the ACC is NOT THE SEC in baseball... it ain't even close. Fan support, athletic department support, success.... on a whole other level, just like football. It would be like if Frank Martin got a call from DUKE tomorrow, you can't tell me he wouldn't think long and hard about it...

Hey the family is very happy living on the most beautiful lake in the Southeast (Lake Keowee} and he is coaching in the premier conference without having to put up with jorts wearing rednecks . And talking about fan support which you obviously know nothing about, Clemson fills the stands while all the cocks do is bitch about the coaches. Get a grip man the cocks ain't Duke in anything. Not even football lol.

Hey the family is very happy living on the most beautiful lake in the Southeast (Lake Keowee} and he is coaching in the premier conference without having to put up with jorts wearing rednecks . And talking about fan support which you obviously know nothing about, Clemson fills the stands while all the cocks do is bitch about the coaches. Get a grip man the cocks ain't Duke in anything. Not even football lol.
Hmmm..takes time to post here...must be concerned.

Settle down boy! LMAO

Reactions: 92Pony
A Clem fan talking about not having jorts wearing rednecks is like a uga fan saying "at least we don't wear red pants!"

The OP makes a good point...When you start hiring friends and family, you better anticipate the eventuality of firings...If not they take you down with them

ADVERTISEMENT