ADVERTISEMENT

No Rice = Not our issue

Based on RT's letter, I think HE believes we are already committed to improvement, while I believe we will continue to be bystanders and pretenders.

We've been waiting around on this guy to find a job for almost 2 weeks now. Meanwhile schools like UCF lose their coach on Saturday and make a slam dunk hire by Tuesday. UCF! What in the holy crap are we doing? What are we waiting on?

Muschamp prefers the image to reflect that his assistant left for another school as opposed to being fired. Otherwise it is held against him by others schools in the recruiting battle?

Muschamp prefers the image to reflect that his assistant left for another school as opposed to being fired. Otherwise it is held against him by others schools in the recruiting battle?
If anyone asks...and they won’t just say bc
HE WAS #107 IN OFF.

It seems to me we still are a reactive administration than proactive. If T Rob walks over raises elsewhere I'm not paying for another game. Meanwhile the offense was still an issue. I'm not sure yet who's fault it is Roper or Boom but I hate the wait and see who is available approach. We have some talented players being under utilized and I believe that could be attractive to a solid OC. Our receivers have a chance to be great if we can get Bently calmed down in the pocket.

It seems to me we still are a reactive administration than proactive. If T Rob walks over raises elsewhere I'm not paying for another game. Meanwhile the offense was still an issue. I'm not sure yet who's fault it is Roper or Boom but I hate the wait and see who is available approach. We have some talented players being under utilized and I believe that could be attractive to a solid OC. Our receivers have a chance to be great if we can get Bently calmed down in the pocket.
Maybe if he allowed the grown man to talk to the media and public we'd get answers. i believe he is NOT going to replace him if he does not get another job . Maybe the return of our injured players will help?? The offence is still in the early 2000's not caught up to speed or spread. Still stop look at the sideline heck might as well huddle then. and use a player to bring in the play.

Maybe if he allowed the grown man to talk to the media and public we'd get answers. i believe he is NOT going to replace him if he does not get another job . Maybe the return of our injured players will help?? The offence is still in the early 2000's not caught up to speed or spread. Still stop look at the sideline heck might as well huddle then. and use a player to bring in the play.
That's one thing I wish Muschamp would change, allowing his assistants to talk to the media during the season. He lets them talk once or twice during fall camp and that's it. I mean we are paying these guys 6 figure salaries, he's not.

We've been waiting around on this guy to find a job for almost 2 weeks now. Meanwhile schools like UCF lose their coach on Saturday and make a slam dunk hire by Tuesday. UCF! What in the holy crap are we doing? What are we waiting on?

Just because y'all want a change doesn't mean we're making a change.

So as of now there's nothing to wait for as we have no opening.

Firing coaches hasn't affected Clemson's recruiting or play on the field. As a matter of fact you could argue it has helped.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT