ADVERTISEMENT

No way possible Clemson loses tonight (kiss of death thread)

giphy.gif

I guess people are reverse jinxing or something. Of course it's quite possible, even likely, that Clemson loses tonight. LSU is one of the best teams college football has seen in quite some time.

If LSU plays clean football (something OSU couldn't do) I believe they win. Turnovers and stupid plays/penalties will always be a big factor.

You have to give Clemson credit. They never seem to make "the big" mistakes in these games. Here's to hoping they finally break that trend and have some bad breaks and a few bone-headed mistakes. It wouldn't hurt to see the refs screw them over once or twice too.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Well I changed some passwords to Tiger loving phrases at the first of the season. Since as long as I can remember I have had Gamecock ones.
DIDNT WORK!

Reactions: cockofdawn
If LSU doesn't turn the ball over and have to settle for Fg's, I think they can win. I know that's pretty obvious, but games that are so evenly matched, little things make the difference.

I guess people are reverse jinxing or something. Of course it's quite possible, even likely, that Clemson loses tonight. LSU is one of the best teams college football has seen in quite some time.
You mean since last year, when BAMA was deemed the greatest football team in history. Should be a great game. In the end, Clemson wins by three...41 - 38

I really believe the only way Clemson wins is if LSU screws up twice or more ,ala Alabama last year, or the refs screw LSU ala Ohio State this year. I truly believe that if both teams play their best, mistake free football, LSU wins comfortably. Everyone's luck has to run out at some point. (I hope)

I’ve been told no one watches the fringe sports in other threads so it’s hard to gauge if this is important enough to enough folks for us to be allowed to have an opinion without a majority support

if we were allowed to care I suppose we should support LSU if that’s ok ?

Will clemron be allowed to run out of bounds and then come back on the field to catch a pass? Refs can easily decide a game. Hope that doesn’t happen tonight.

Will clemron be allowed to run out of bounds and then come back on the field to catch a pass? Refs can easily decide a game. Hope that doesn’t happen tonight.

I completely disagree. Bad call have been a part of the game since the beginning. You have to except and over come them. I’m not saying this about Clemson and Ohio state, I mean in general, all sports.

Reactions: tigertomreed
2 weeks ago from my post... Any Clemson fans want to put their money where their mouth is against LSU...
Threads like these are so dumb. I hate Clemson (definitely rooting for LSU) but you are crazy if you bet against them. I will be royally shocked if Clemson loses. Last year Bama was gonna steamroll them. Remember? They lost by 30+. Clemson loves hearing how they have no shot in hell of winning this game. Do I think LSU is the better team? Of course. But that doesn't mean they'll win. I will gladly admit I was wrong after the game. For now, I'm expecting Clemson to win.
Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler
LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!

GEAUX YOU BAYOU BENGALS GEAUX!!!

GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX TIGERS! GEAUX TIGERS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT