ADVERTISEMENT

North Carolina

Swofford continuing to give a lending hand to his Tarbabies.
Can we not repurpose a racial slur for teams we hate, please?

Edited, due to autocorrect and slide type conspiring to make me sound stupid. Remember folks, when it comes to proofreading the red penis your friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: rogue cock
Sorry....wasn't even thinking in those terms,
All good, I can't speak to how a black person would've felt reading it, but I thought it best addressed. Tar holes are a good one, it invokes an equal opportunity insult, since we all have one. And then there is the always fun University of Non-Compliance.

All good, I can't speak to how a black person would've felt reading it, but I thought it best addressed. Tar holes are a good one, it invokes an equal opportunity insult, since we all have one. And then there is the always fun University of Non-Compliance.
Wow aren’t we the woke generation. And people wonder why kids are confused.

Reactions: SeeUatAU
Wow aren’t we the woke generation. And people wonder why kids are confused.
Dude, I outright reject wokism. I think most people who self describe as woke are either useful idiots or marxists in sheep's clothing, but I don't want to get political. I'm not afraid to say the n-word when referencing the word, just never use it to refer to people. I think context is everything, and fear of a word doesn't help anyone, but there should be a respect for the power words have, they have meaning and ignoring that showed the same disregard and lack of respect for the centuries old culture we've inherited through which we navigate the world and need to. That is why didn't say he was racist, but that is a racial slur. I don't know why that would be any different from how people stay away from all sorts of rude words on here. So I was just saying it's something to be mindful of.

But then again, maybe the issue is that you're the sort that gets mad that handicap people (don't know why that means anything different than cripple) get all the good parking spot, and the reason you got triggered by me is that I carelessly used tarhole, which has been used to make you feel less than a man throughout your life.

Personally, I hate the phrase micro-aggression, it's not an aggression, and if it ruined your day that's on you, but I'll apologise for the faux pas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT