ADVERTISEMENT

Nothing on here about new white & garnet jerseys?

You are correct. At one time we changed it and it was the same as MSST but now they are different.
What time was this. Their shade has always been darker than ours as far as I know. They are maroon and we are garnet. Maybe you are thinking of Miss State and ATM. Florida State is the only other FBS school that uses garnet

What’s crazy is these jerseys were worn during the scrimmage last night but we have zero pics of them in action. Feels like fans have zero access to this team other than Saturdays.

This is because USC does a real bad job in the realm of PR, media and promotions in supporting Carolina athletics.

These are a huge swing and a miss. The garnet jersey’s stripes don’t match the garnet helmet, and I suspect the garnet pants won’t either. The white pants striping, used last year and coming back based on the bookstore display below, doesn’t match the white helmet’s stripes. The white jersey is an unfortunate reminder of the Fat Brad era and also doesn’t match the stripes on the white helmet. Finally, the black helmet striping doesn’t match that on the black fake throwback jersey they are using again this year.

That is the official 2020 garnet jersey displayed with old pants.

This is because USC does a real bad job in the realm of PR, media and promotions in supporting Carolina athletics.
Couldn’t Justin King have made a reveal video? Maybe with still frames of receivers in the “ready” position? That wouldn’t take away our tactical advantage that Boom cherishes so much.

It is not hard to have the stripes be consistent across the various jerseys, pants, and helmets and would look a million times better. Either of these would be a massive upgrade over the inconsistent garbage that Under Armour has produced for 2020. Hopefully, UA will use its financial mismanagement as an excuse to welch on their deal with us, like they are doing with UCLA and Cal, we can be bought out of the contract Ray agreed to, and then we can sign with Nike.
Gamecocks-2020.png

OR
Gamecocks-2020-3.png

Under Armor just laid off a bunch more folks. Not going to get a lot of creativity there. I don't get the whole fascination with unis. If we were the Oregon Ducks and had bright colors perhaps they could do something different with it. But, our Garnet and Black is gonna be what it is. We should pick a color and wear it primarily with the second color for piping. Stick with it. Focus on the football.

These are a huge swing and a miss. The garnet jersey’s stripes don’t match the garnet helmet, and I suspect the garnet pants won’t either. The white pants striping, used last year and coming back based on the bookstore display below, doesn’t match the white helmet’s stripes. The white jersey is an unfortunate reminder of the Fat Brad era and also doesn’t match the stripes on the white helmet. Finally, the black helmet striping doesn’t match that on the black fake throwback jersey they are using again this year.

It really ain’t hard. The ‘05 & ‘06 uniforms had pant striping that perfectly matched the helmet stripes.

I agree with this sooooooooo much.

What time was this. Their shade has always been darker than ours as far as I know. They are maroon and we are garnet. Maybe you are thinking of Miss State and ATM. Florida State is the only other FBS school that uses garnet

Within the timeline of FGF. Can we search the archives? Since 1989?

Just ugly. We tinker with the one thing we have had right for 10 years now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT