ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame withdraws hosting debate because Corona

I hope we all understand that just because an outside group or person aligns with or supports a candidate doesn’t mean that the candidate supports any or all of the views of that group or person.
Yes, but the right-wingers here think differently. Therefore, based on their logic, I have to conclude that since David Duke has endorsed and supports Trump, David Duke and Donald Trump are joined at the hip.

There were many doctors, not just one. Not "disinformation" as NBC and others claim. Fox will have well-known M.D.`s on talking about the success, in some places(France, others) of HCl, which has safely been used for 60 yrs. Combined with zinc and Z-pack, it has been used with some success. Since Trump promoted it, they ignore anything positive about it. How many lives have been lost because it has been shunned by the MSM and others? And, I`m sorry, this virus has confounded everyone so it`s not Trump`s fault. Fauci at one point estimated 1-2 million could die in the U.S. from it. We have been hit hard, but so have other countries. Do you blame the leaders of other countries? You should be blaming China, who let it escape, instead of Trump.

Marc Siegel, top doc fox uses told tucker on Monday that right now he did not see good evidence that HCL worked. Sorry.

. Even better Why is
Biden’s mentor—Robert KKK Byrd?

probably same reason Biden considered Strom Thurmond a friend and Strom considered Biden a friend- he worked with him on legislation and liked him personally.

Last edited:
There were many doctors, not just one. Not "disinformation" as NBC and others claim. Fox will have well-known M.D.`s on talking about the success, in some places(France, others) of HCl, which has safely been used for 60 yrs. Combined with zinc and Z-pack, it has been used with some success. Since Trump promoted it, they ignore anything positive about it. How many lives have been lost because it has been shunned by the MSM and others? And, I`m sorry, this virus has confounded everyone so it`s not Trump`s fault. Fauci at one point estimated 1-2 million could die in the U.S. from it. We have been hit hard, but so have other countries. Do you blame the leaders of other countries? You should be blaming China, who let it escape, instead of Trump.
Trump estimated that 50-60,000 would die from it, after previously saying covid cases would go from 15 to zero. As of right now, 155,284 Americans have died from covid. Florida set a new record for coronavirus daily deaths yesterday. The Federal red zone of severe covid outbreaks has expanded to 21 states, including South Carolina.

Reactions: Rollerdude123
Figured you’d be ok with this
Friend is one thing but “mentor” is another. Not a mentor I would be proud of

I’d be proud to call someone a mentor that had changed their life.

My grandpa’s brother spent years in jail when he was a young man. I considered him a wonderful mentor to me and many others.

That’s why biden has overwhelming support in the African American community compared to someone like Trump.

Once again the aligned trolls gather and throw out more garbage which is nothing more than leftist liberal talking points. I wonder if they have any of that Soros cash in their pocket.

My grandpa’s brother spent years in jail when he was a young man. I considered him a wonderful mentor to me and many others.

That’s why biden has overwhelming support in the African American community compared to someone like Trump.
Good point. I have to admit people can make positive change in their life and then be a positive role model for others which is a good thing.

Reactions: Dizzy01
Good point. I have to admit people can make positive change in their life and then be a positive role model for others which is a good thing.

Exactly

and then there is this guy- who doesn’t think he did anything wrong at all, and can’t understand why this could be offensive.

See, they have to change. They can’t stay the same

Alabama Pastor Resigns After Praying at KKK Leader’s Birthday

https://www.christianitytoday.com/n...will-dismukes-resign-kkk-confederate-for.html

Last edited:

Give your talking points on what Biden has done the past 40 years that has mentored said community. Be specific with your answer.

Exactly

and then there is this guy- who doesn’t think he did anything wrong at all, and can’t understand why this could be offensive.

See, they have to change. They can’t stay the same

https://www.christianitytoday.com/n...will-dismukes-resign-kkk-confederate-for.html
Not directing towards you but this same view Of change should be held towards our founders. Flawed like all of us but overtime recognized the error of their ways regarding slavery and paved the way for its end. Yet some want to destroy our history and the achievements of these great men for errors of their past 70% of college democrats want to remove their monuments and statues

Give your talking points on what Biden has done the past 40 years that has mentored said community. Be specific with your answer.

I didn’t say Biden had mentored any “community.”

That would be incredibly disrespectful to suggest such a thing. Wow. Try again.

Not directing towards you but this same view Of change should be held towards our founders. Flawed like all of us but overtime recognized the error of their ways regarding slavery and paved the way for its end. Yet some want to destroy our history and the achievements of these great men for errors of their past 70% of college democrats want to remove their monuments and statues

I take it on a case by case basis, but I generally agree, especially for those that saw their error or at least seemed to acknowledge it.

im willing to compromise though, I’d start with outright an outright racist like Ben Tillman.

I didn’t say Biden had mentored any “community.”

That would be incredibly disrespectful to suggest such a thing. Wow. Try again.
You mentioned how mentors helped you, family member being a mentor etc. Last sentence how Biden is doing in the polls I took to mean him as a mentor. Misunderstood I suppose.

You mentioned how mentors helped you, family member being a mentor etc. Last sentence how Biden is doing in the polls I took to mean him as a mentor. Misunderstood I suppose.

No.

a poster said Biden called Robert Byrd a mentor, and how that was supposedly awful. I have no idea if he considered him a mentor or not, but that is what the poster wrote.

I didn’t understand that because Byrd spent decades a changed man. I also pointed out Biden was also good buddies with Strom Thurmond. but he didn’t agree with Strom on much.

Plus there’s all kinds of mentors. You can have somebody that mentors you professionally but you wouldn’t copy them in their personal life

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT