ADVERTISEMENT

now thats what i call 'public intoxication'.....

Hmm...alcohol may have been the first drug he consumed that night, but I'm guessing it wasn't the only one consumed.

Not gonna lie...I laughed pretty hard at the one comment below that article.

have
Holy crap. I'm glad he's alive.

have a buddy, who 40+- yrs ago ate a well known weed that grows wild along sc hwys. about 2 am he was found lyin' n the middle of a 6 lane hwy (sc 291) fully clothed but missin' his boots....cops back then didn't know what was wrong w/ him, but found his id & took him home to mama. ......ah, when life was a much simpler time:).

have

have a buddy, who 40+- yrs ago ate a well known weed that grows wild along sc hwys. about 2 am he was found lyin' n the middle of a 6 lane hwy (sc 291) fully clothed but missin' his boots....cops back then didn't know what was wrong w/ him, but found his id & took him home to mama. ......ah, when life was a much simpler time:).
Some Chapin students did that back in 2002. About 30 of them were taken to the hospital to get their stomachs pumped. It was jimson weed.

Some Chapin students did that back in 2002. About 30 of them were taken to the hospital to get their stomachs pumped. It was jimson weed.
well, I wasn't gonna mention the name, but since u let the cat out of the bag, hope u don't have 2 handle a bunch on here n an altered state, gawd knows we already have enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT