ADVERTISEMENT

Number 11 my ass...lol

Sorry but if that was a number 11 team then there are some really bad teams out there. Just an average Louisville team could have won that game. Clemson still loses 3 games this year.

Yeah, maybe they aren't that much better than us at all. Still, it would have warmed the soul a little bit like nice shot of whiskey if Louisville didn't throw up all over themselves at the very end of that game. I thought the choke job was going to be complete after they got the ball to about the 40.

Nah I'm chuckling at how overrated you are.. If you think that's the 11th best team in the country that's your issue. And I just pointed out a fact, you accomplished the same thing the Coogs did, by the same margin.

Nah I'm chuckling at how overrated you are.. If you think that's the 11th best team in the country that's your issue. And I just pointed out a fact, you accomplished the same thing the Coogs did, by the same margin.
Actually we're #9 in Coach's poll. Just sayin.

Oh that's right, I forgot their historical success in FBS..oh wait are we in year 2 or 3 of that? My bad..I guess that counts as quality win.. Lol

No, sorry for not admitting that Clemson in no way looks like a top 10 team right now.
That is not factual that is opinion I was simply correcting a mistake by your fellow poster. I guess you would rather be wrong and look ill informed than to be correct? Not really sure why you felt the need to chime in to begin with.

That is not factual that is opinion I was simply correcting a mistake by your fellow poster. I guess you would rather be wrong and look ill informed than to be correct? Not really sure why you felt the need to chime in to begin with.
It is obvious you can't dispute the main point. That's why I'm laughing at you. By the way, you need to put a period after opinion.

Sigh, it is amazing how Clemson and Carolina fans have such extreme double standards when it comes to each other. I have to say, both programs are an embarrassment right now.

Sigh, it is amazing how Clemson and Carolina fans have such extreme double standards when it comes to each other. I have to say, both programs are an embarrassment right now.
I wouldn't call SC an embarrassment. Instead, we're more of a head-scratcher. Nationally, people have noticed the precipitous drop-off in our talent - and wins. Just yesterday I was watching ESPN and they had a small segment about us. It was really about SOS and they speculated about his near future and his replacement at SC after this season. Say what you will, but Vegas, who has us as a 17-point dog, and the national media, who have taken notice of our our skydive from the Top 10, are right more often than they are wrong.

Ole Miss has replaced us as the SEC darlings in the eyes of the media.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT