ADVERTISEMENT

O Line going forward ( Who you got)?

carolinamyke

Oct 4, 2003
I wonder if we should not keep Blake Camper in the line up. I think Bailey has to be in there somewhere too ( remain at tackle or back to guard )? Dailey doing well at LT, Stanley seems to be doing well ,knott is the center so I assume he stays, Hutcherson doing well and adds depth. I am curious on which way we go with starting line up when all injured are back. I'm not a fan of Helms except he can be depth

Don’t change A THING.
We have been as good or better w/o Bailey and Helms. Do NOT interrupt continuity. Maybe sub in Bailey and Helms to keep people fresh.

The biggest complaint I have so far w Champ is he has a tendency to change even when it ain’t broke. See aTm. See prevent vs UT.
Just keep playing and don’t out think yourself.

Agree with poultry about not changing a thing. Line is showing improvement. Keep the continuity

I would lean toward keeping things as they are too! Line seems to be doing pretty well, and those guys are surely gelling with this time they're together.
The only one I might mix back in would be Bailey right now.

Whatever Wolfie wants. He's the coach that got production out of a patchwork group the last two weeks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT