ADVERTISEMENT

Off the FM Bandwagon...

Sending an SOS

Aug 20, 2005
I was already getting skeptical, but this season has me officially done with this staff. It’s one thing to have inexperienced talent, but when your upperclassmen starters show no energy, passion or leadership, there are coaching problems.

You can’t get blown out by Stony Book and Wofford - period. End of story. I don’t care how inexperienced your players are.

We are the equivalent of GT football. We have a coach with old-fashioned principles, we recruit athletes that we try to turn into skilled players, we run a scheme that doesn’t work, and we have a coach that is riding on the coattails of a single good season. Watching both of these teams is like watching paint dry...

I’m done. Things won’t get better. We may have some freshmen potential, but it won’t pan out...why? Because FM will starve them of their potential by forcing them into his system rather than letting them build on their strengths.

It’s time for a change...

I was already getting skeptical, but this season has me officially done with this staff. It’s one thing to have inexperienced talent, but when your upperclassmen starters show no energy, passion or leadership, there are coaching problems.

You can’t get blown out by Stony Book and Wofford - period. End of story. I don’t care how inexperienced your players are.

We are the equivalent of GT football. We have a coach with old-fashioned principles, we recruit athletes that we try to turn into skilled players, we run a scheme that doesn’t work, and we have a coach that is riding on the coattails of a single good season. Watching both of these teams is like watching paint dry...

I’m done. Things won’t get better. We may have some freshmen potential, but it won’t pan out...why? Because FM will starve them of their potential by forcing them into his system rather than letting them build on their strengths.

It’s time for a change...

Tanner won't make the change...

Reactions: king ward
I hate to say it because I really like him. Something is wrong when you lose in state recruits to Bama and TN. Really enjoyed the final four, but if he doesn't make tourney, I am ready for a change also. This was a pitiful performance

Boatraced by Wofford on our home floor. Disgraceful! This is unacceptable by any standards. I don't care if its HBC in year one

FFF's zombified myrmidons think ya'll are taters. After all, we did fluke it up a couple of years ago. Just be patient. There's a ten year old Eastern European that will lead us to tournament glory the next time FFF gets us there.

I've been a big FM supporter. His first few years we could see he was building something. Kids were playing great defense. A few years later he got a little talent in, and as it matured, we started winning.

I think he has lost this team. They don't respond to his angry BS anymore. Kotsar may have actually gotten worse the past two years. Silva has fallen off big-time from last year. Recruiting has been awful since the day after PJ Dozier committed, and I'm wondering if things will get better.

I never thought Rick Barnes would be the best coach in the (former) SEC East.

I hate it for Frank because I've always been a huge fan of his. I hate to see him go if that happens but understand that sometimes a change has to be made. He's been my favorite men's basketball coach we've ever had by far.

Frank can't recruit. The only players we got was because of the assistant we had who is wrapped up in the NCAA scandal. Sad but true... Carolina basketball probably saw it's greatest run ever.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT