ADVERTISEMENT

Off topic: favorite ice cream and maker?

Aldi's store brand ice cream is good and under $3.00. I like the mint chocolate chip. I also like the Walmart store brand cookie dough.

Aldi's store brand ice cream is good and under $3.00. I like the mint chocolate chip. I also like the Walmart store brand cookie dough.

I like the WalMart brand of Vanilla. I also like the Ingles brand of butter pecan. I did eat some flavor of edy's once and just remember it being exceptionally good.

My grandmother always kept Pet vanilla in her freezer, which is probably why I love vanilla so much.

Reactions: Silverspur02
I like brusters chocolate chip cookie dough on a waffle cone - store bought breyers vanilla bean(topped with our homemade limoncello ! )

Not traditional scoop and serve ice cream, but have you guys tried the Magnum double caramel dark chocolate ice cream bar? Good stuff

Blue Bell is the best. I didn't even buy ice cream until they were up and running and the ice cream back in the stores again. Cookies n Cream is my favorite.

There is an ice cream flavor called "Pirates Plunder" I get from a local ice cream shop here in Aiken with chocolate, pecans, caramel and butterscotch. It is out of this world.

I kind of like Superman from Sandy's hotdogs. I'm not sure what brand it is but I like it.

Blue Bell Dutch Chocolate was amazing. Can't have it for a while now. I also miss Good Humor ice cream sandwiches.

Use to love Breyer's Chocolate. Then I tried Blue Bell.
You should too.
Blue Bell is so good. I can eat a gallon of butter pecan in two sittings. Rocky mountain road is another awesome flavor. Much better than Breyers if you ask me but I love plain vanilla Breyers. I would not recommend the Blue Bell cookie dough flavors though for legitimate reasons.

ADVERTISEMENT