ADVERTISEMENT

Official "agreed in principle " and "done deal" thread.....

os-pictures-florida-vs-tennessee-20130920-035

BREAKING: USC Insider has been told that Frankin-Bear-Bryant has agreed in principal to a life long contract to succeed Steve Spurrier as coach. Scientists of the Livermore National Laboratory Zombie Resuscitation Team hopes to jolt him with 30,000 volts of electricity at the introductory press conference on Tuesday December 1st. Hopes are he won't need any brains to sustain him as there won't be any at the press conference among the attendees.

— USC Insider (@USC insider) November 30, 2015 :D

Last edited:
Reactions: cockofdawn
BREAKING: USC Insider has been told that Frankin-Bear-Bryant that has agreed in principal to a life long contract to succeed Steve Spurrier as coach. Scientists of the Livermore National Laboratory Zombie Resuscitation Team hopes to jolt him with 30,000 volts of electricity at the introductory press conference on Tuesday December 1st. Hopes are he won't need any brains to sustain him as there won't be any at the press conference among the attendees.

— USC Insider (@USC insider) November 30, 2015 :D

I know it was meant to be a joke but it wasn't funny...kinda classless. I know you didn't mean it that way so no worries.

Herman doesn't sound like they have agreed to terms in this video.
I'm still giving us a very small chance. Very very small.

Yea, that video gives me a completely different understanding than the tweets quoting him did. He had the shifty eyes. He is going somewhere. Hopefully here.
I feel like he is using this to leverage himself to get more money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT