ADVERTISEMENT

Official Carolina vs. Gonzaga National Semifinal Game Thread

If we just get a couple of stops in a row and see a couple of baskets fall, get the lead down to ~ 6 and the USC fans will get loud again, the guys will feel the juice, and we will see a game here.

Dad = Young Frankenstein
youngfrankenstein11519.jpg

Reactions: jonesz21
Guys, I don't give up and that's not what I doing now but we gotta get in this game quick.

awful 3pt shot by gonzaga and we knock out of bounds....things are not going our way

Out of bounds on the layupper.......that kid is going to give me my 2nd heart attack. For real. And from what I've seen, his backup (can't recall his name - black kid, beefier, seems to me to be the better of the two) Why he doesn't play more is beyond me. ?????

The Gamecocks do need more energy, but they've got some things working against them in that department. It's not going to come from the crowd, as they're playing in a football cavern. They need turnovers and runouts, and Gonzaga takes care of the ball so well. As it stands, they're gonna need to just hit 4 or 5 shots in a row to try to generate the juice.

You know... Back in 2000, we had the best Baseball team in the country... I thought we could win our first national championship, until La La Tech.... It took me months to get over it...

Fast forward today.. Being in the men's final four feels like our 2000 baseball team... Who knows when we will ever get back to the final four again...

But, the women got back to the final four 3 years later....

I thought I couldn't hate a school more than Clemson. I stand corrected. I hate Gonzaga more.

Losing to a team like Gonzaga will soften the disappointment for me..nobody beats them tonight

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT