ADVERTISEMENT

Official Citrus Bowl twitter mentioning USC; Would be biggest bowl ever

With GA going to the CFP and LSU, TN and Alabama with better records, it will be tough for us to get to Citrus. We needed LSU to get in the CFP. That loss to ATM really hurt our chances of getting to Citrus. I think we go to the Gator. I hope I’m wrong but we will see

With GA going to the CFP and LSU, TN and Alabama with better records, it will be tough for us to get to Citrus. We needed LSU to get in the CFP. That loss to ATM really hurt our chances of getting to Citrus. I think we go to the Gator. I hope I’m wrong but we will see
If we’re perfectly honest, the two teams that went to the Citrus Bowl were much more accomplished than this team. 8-4 is probably more in line with a Gator or Outback Bowl. History tells us this is more than likely our destination. Ticket sales matter, but it’s not like ticket sales alone get you to the Sugar Bowl. Otherwise we would have been there a long time ago.

This is what I heard from someone in the administration. But they don’t always know what they are talking about.

LSU has zero chance of going to the CFP now even if they beat UGA.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT