ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocks VS clemtech thread

Offense played well, questionable play calling at the goal line, but not questioning going for it. McClendon is showing he can be a real OC. Defense decimated, but it did allow a lot of young guys to get some playing time. I’m not big on moral victories, but what else can you do in this situation. You know, without bashing young kids, like half this board has done tonight.
I agree that it gave some of our young guys reps and they definitely need it - I don’t think the young kids are the problem - said it before and will say it again - cant wait on FENTON AND NIXON ARE GONE - no effort and just not good football players - have shied away from contact all year but it has been extremely noticeable in the past few games.

Apparently you missed the part about not a knock, it is what it is. No one expects flawless football, we do expect 4 excellent quarters, and not two excellent quarters and 2 so so quarters. If that is your expectation, then so be it. If they live up to your expectations, they'll always be a middle of the pack to lower teir team. Champions expect excellence every game, every quarter, every play. Don't take my word for it, ask Saban. You think he settles 4 2 good quarters?.......js

No, Jake played fine in the 3rd quarter. Wasn’t all his fault we didn’t score there. You expect flawless football. You think the QB has this press box view where he can see the field perfectly and make the right read every time. You are looking for something to find to be critical, because there isn’t much from Jake’s performance tonight. You give him a defense from the Spurrier era and we probably win this game easy. Jake has played great. We lost because of defense...

Champ and crew obviously found something with the middle of the field against Clem's secondary. But obviously Champ has a hard head about the goal lines!

I would agree with this post, but the guys he’s recruited so far is not that good, and it’s his fault for bringing in undersized players who else is he gonna blame,” Spurrier’s defensive players are gone the only one left is Allen-Williams! No excuse for this defense especially when they can’t tackle!

I understand spurrier a guys are gone, but the guys we took were sold potential from a 3 win dumpster fire. If he only tried for 4-5* talent with three wins and our whole signed class was just 2 guys, that too would be unacceptable. Each class looks better than the one before which shows progress to me.

Lol, Bentley looks like he’s running in quick sand. Still the man of the night as far as performance though.

Sad that Bama and UGA has to play in the SEC Champ game - UGA will move to 4 and booth can take the Taters out

Dabo gonna try to score again - what an asswhip - or does calling Dabo an asswhip offend people on here??

Apparently you missed the part about not a knock, it is what it is. No one expects flawless football, we do expect 4 excellent quarters, and not two excellent quarters and 2 so so quarters. If that is your expectation, then so be it. If they live up to your expectations, they'll always be a middle of the pack to lower teir team. Champions expect excellence every game, every quarter, every play. Don't take my word for it, ask Saban. You think he settles 4 2 good quarters?.......js

No, Jake played fine in the 3rd quarter. Wasn’t all his fault we didn’t score there. You expect flawless football. You think the QB has this press box view where he can see the field perfectly and make the right read every time. You are looking for something to find to be critical, because there isn’t much from Jake’s performance tonight. You give him a defense from the Spurrier era and we probably win this game easy. Jake has played great. We lost because of defense...
Well, that I agree with. The D has lost this game

I agree that it gave some of our young guys reps and they definitely need it - I don’t think the young kids are the problem - said it before and will say it again - cant wait on FENTON AND NIXON ARE GONE - no effort and just not good football players - have shied away from contact all year but it has been extremely noticeable in the past few games.
Fenton- Spurrier leftover, seems a lot of his DB recruits were about themselves.
Not as much Nixon, but Montac on the other hand.

Even their true freshman running bank runs over our defenders.
Then promptly fumbles!;)

Tater coaches and players looking undisciplined. Dumbo tries to act like Saban but in the end they will get smoked by a good team that fields both an offense and defense.

I’m optimistic about the offense next year - if we can field ANYTHING tha resembles a defense next year we will be tough

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Any of you math experts that said going for it was the right call want to tell me what the score would be with 2 more FGs right now?

That’s right an 8 point game. Take the points.

Any defense at all we win this game. Absolute crap n that side of the ball. Game ball to the offense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT