ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocks VS clemtech thread

Would love to see one of these guys get slobber knockered

Clemson showed exactly what they think of us there. They want to play football and beat us as bad as possible. All our higher ups will talk about this week is Jakes passing record

Reactions: jonbron
I sincerely hope the myth of St. Dabo dies a harsh death after that bullshit. That was totally uncalled for. They had the game won and chose to keep throwing the ball to run the score up. I hope they get prison raped in the playoffs.

Hope we remember that last score next season and beat the dog crap out of those inbred pecker heads
No..won't be doing anything but losing to them for awhile. Theyvrul
Clemson showed exactly what they think of us there. They want to play football and beat us as bad as possible. All our higher ups will talk about this week is Jakes passing record

Totally agree. Enjoy those $5 waters suckers

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Where is the class Dabo? Could’ve kneeled...garbage TD against our banged up D.

And keep the freaking fans off the field. Not that it mattered but should’ve had another play.

Not mad at all. No moral victories at all but we know where we are at right now. We probably don’t win with a full strength defense but we don’t lose by 21 either. If we can keep progressing offensively and improve defensively we will have closed the gap a bit against these guys and we needed to see progress tonight.

I sincerely hope the myth of St. Dabo dies a harsh death after that bullshit. That was totally uncalled for. They had the game won and chose to keep throwing the ball to run the score up. I hope they get prison raped in the playoffs.

Yea style points doesn’t include having your starters in at the last 2 minutes trying to score. He’s a jackass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT