ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocks VS clemtech thread

Nope. Slang cop. :p Lighten up, dude. I'm not your enemy.
Understandable but people omit letters every now and again and there seems to always be that guy that cannot help themselves to point it out - thats all

Bs. He’s a pecker sucker.

There were no timeouts for either team and 1 minute to go. Could’ve taken a knee and got out. Chose to run it up. It’s a douche move and you know it.

Hopefully the roles will be reversed soon
They won't.. giving up 740 yards should give u some idea how bad this program has become

Bs. He’s a pecker sucker.

There were no timeouts for either team and 1 minute to go. Could’ve taken a knee and got out. Chose to run it up. It’s a douche move and you know it.

Hopefully the roles will be reversed soon
The bad thing is that we allowed them to score - the good thing is the entire football world that was till watching got to see how big of a douche Dabo really is

The same people who complain about Dabo and that last Clemson score are the same people who had a smile on their face when the master of running up the score coached at South Carolina.

Reactions: notsop
They won't.. giving up 740 yards should give u some idea how bad this program has become
Hummmm - so the vaunted Taters Defense gave up SIX HUNDRED YARDS of offense so how far will they fall when the money bags cant keep those guys in school anymore - in your previous players words - Why would I go pro - I have all the money I need here at Clemson??? Hummmmm eligibility is the only thing that affects the Tater bagman

The same people who complain about Dabo and that last Clemson score are the same people who had a smile on their face when the master of running up the score coached at South Carolina.

And just who did we run up the score on?

First of all, the hell with Clemson. Second, I have zero problem with them putting starters in or trying to score late. Clemson pulled the starters, we didn't. So they put theirs back in. Its our job to stop them, and as usual, we didn't.

You’re fixing to take an L. You’re just lucky 90 percent of our defense was injured.

Our offense exposed your overrated defense. If it wasn’t for your clock operator we probably put another one on at the end

Reactions: Gaimcock
The bad thing is that we allowed them to score - the good thing is the entire football world that was till watching got to see how big of a douche Dabo really is
That's assuming the Mothership doesn't dismiss it as "good ol' rivalry" stuff. Clemson is one of their cash cows now.

Reactions: gcock5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
However much he might have wanted to do it, Spurrier was seldom able to do it here.

I saw some butt cuttings in Dump Valley where Spurrier could’ve ran it up but did not....Spurrier was not the same guy here as he was at Florida. He didn’t pile it on here and he had his chances.

Reactions: king ward
First of all, the hell with Clemson. Second, I have zero problem with them putting starters in or trying to score late. Clemson pulled the starters, we didn't. So they put theirs back in. Its our job to stop them, and as usual, we didn't.
Why are we not addressing the fact that we had so few starters on our defense all night? With our starters in and a couple stops the game is close. We would have scored 42 with a few more seconds and we were never scared of them. I wish I could say that for all of our cowardly fans on here.

Reactions: rogue cock
Why are we not addressing the fact that we had so few starters on our defense all night? With our starters in and a couple stops the game is close. We would have scored 42 with a few more seconds and we were never scared of them. I wish I could say that for all of our cowardly fans on here.
I think the injuries were addressed many times in this thread alone. I know I did it once.
I know injuries can be freaky things. But, as several others have pointed out, injuries played a big role in ending Muschamp's time in Florida. I don't want to lay all of the injuries at Jeff Dillman's feet, but it has to be one heck of a coincidence.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
I see very little acknowledgement of that on this board. It’s mostly hate for our own team and players. Heck some one said that any or our fans that went to see this game in person were losers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT