ADVERTISEMENT

Official Cocks VS clemtech thread

catvhes the ball. Gets wrapped up and falls forward for 2. And we had two guys tackling the wr

Get your hands up Dline why is NIXON EVEN ON THE Field - he is awful

I'm sure a part of us looking weak, small, and slow is our injuries and the fact the we are playing Clemson. But, if Muschamp doesn't take a long, hard look at Jeff Dilman soon, it is a massive mistake.

Every freakin time their guys are besting our defenders. Not once have our defenders pushed them back. NOT ONE TIME!

Reactions: Legendary Cock
the ignorance on this thread .. do some people watch sports like my dog... Clemson probably wont punt until the 3rd and 4th stringers enter the game.. you dont kick a FG in that spot.

the ignorance on this thread .. do some people watch sports like my dog... Clemson probably wont punt until the 3rd and 4th stringers enter the game.. you dont kick a FG in that spot.

Then run the damn ball to the outside a couple of times instead of flinging it around multiple times from the 3 if you think you’re going to go for it.

And maybe they won’t punt but you could hold them to a FG or force a turnover or get lucky and they give you one

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT