ADVERTISEMENT

Official: Outback vs Michigan

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
Rumor is Notre Dame vs LSU in Citrus.
Michigan State vs Washington State in Holiday Bowl

Maybe Speight watches this game and thinks "hmmm I could play QB at USC".

Bummer. Won't go. Will watch at home.

Had it been Michigan St., I might have reconsidered.

This is the only bowl that I, and many other fans, cannot attend because of work. I much preferred Jacksonville or Nashville.

Bummer. Won't go. Will watch at home.

Had it been Michigan St., I might have reconsidered.
I was going if it was Nashville, Belk Bowl or Taxslayer. This matchup is a little too dejavu for me. Sounds about as exciting as watching paint dry.

These bowls evidently think the fans love repetition. How about a new opponent if you expect people to go?
What a bunch of whiners!! Its a better bowl than gator or music city and Michigan is a huge brand name. And ole Kaki pants is quite entertaining. I think most of us 2 years ago would have been very happy knowing we'd be playing in this bowl against Michigan. The complaining on this board is a joke!

I remember being in tears when we beat WVU in the Carquest Bowl almost like it was yesterday. Really nice that we can now complain about playing Michigan in the Outback. Not what I wanted either, but $*%& it - but I'll take it!
Amen

It’s two teams struggling to get back to where they were.

I wanted VT in Gator but this is a big name - small team for us. Public opinion is Mich is a lot better than us.

What a bunch of whiners!! Its a better bowl than gator or music city and Michigan is a huge brand name. And ole Kaki pants is quite entertaining. I think most of us 2 years ago would have been very happy knowing we'd be playing in this bowl against Michigan. The complaining on this board is a joke!
Does that mean that you will be going to the game?

new years day bowl game , 2 years removed from a 3-9 season and some SC fans bitch about the opponent...who died and made some SC fans so pompous

BadLoneAmethystsunbird-max-1mb.gif

The Outback Bowl website has a funny pic of Boom yelling at Harbaugh.

Great match up for us. We don’t have to worry about the other team outscoring is. They’re one of the few teams I’ve seen that has an offense worse than ours.
Great match up for us. We don’t have to worry about the other team outscoring is. They’re one of the few teams I’ve seen that has an offense worse than ours.

They aren’t good offensively but still better than us. http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/21/p3

I just looked on line and it looks like we are 8.5 point favorites which was surprising. I’m not a gambler so someone double check me but I believe that is correct.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT