ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UK VS. USC GAME THREAD

I agree Jake looks overwhelmed out there...however the play selection has been horrid

8 Passes
2 runs

We need more balance...Roper is putting Bentley in a bad position period.
That's Bentley...not Roper. It's Bentleys read to determine whether to run/pass.

I've been saying Jake is so overrated, especially accuracy wise. Somebody needs to jerk his butt up and tell him to act like an SEC QB instead of a cheerleader .... calm down and play the game, or else let Scarnecchia start every game. Unfortunately, neither Bobby, Kurt, or Will are willing to curb his unbridled enthusiasm, so he'll keep overthrowing his receivers while he's bouncing off the walls.

I've been saying Jake is so overrated, especially accuracy wise. Somebody needs to jerk his butt up and tell him to act like an SEC QB instead of a cheerleader .... calm down and play the game, or else let Scarnecchia start every game. Unfortunately, neither Bobby, Kurt, or Will are willing to curb his unbridled enthusiasm, so he'll keep overthrowing his receivers while he's bouncing off the walls.
Or throwing into triple coverage when the sideline was 5 feet away. But he just graduated high school! He should be a senior! Blah.

Offense with no first downs. Defense looked good until that last drive. What happened to our momentum? Geez.

Despite getting the ball first, Kentucky has had the ball 11:06 and we have had it 2:49.

That's on the offense.

Hopefully Roper got in Bentley's ear about keeping calm and running the ball.
Hes started enough games where he should be somewhat mature by now. The young excuse falls on deaf ears with me, it's being used more as a crutch now. He's played in what, 8-9 games? Hell thats almost a full season! He needs to get with it.

Some on here forget.....for the last 3 years, Kentucky has been better than USC

We need to wear their defense down. Make a few plays but grind grind grind.... Make them tired. In the 4th, that's when those minutesw and physical play will become apparent.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT