ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL UK VS. USC GAME THREAD

That's the 2nd time they've ran the middle screen and both successful....smh

I think our coaches are too excited and need to get back to the game plan. 1st points came too easy and now we are lost

My god I could call better defensive plays than this shit
The defense gave our crappy offense two turnovers. Our QB wants to run around and cheerlead and overthrow and throw into coverage instead of play like the all world blue chip he's billed as.

The game rhythm seems totally flat on both sides. There seems to be a lost offensive scheme. Offense 101...the run sets up the pass.

The Roper family must have tons of blackmail material on college coaches for those 2 boys to have coordinator jobs. Kurts most successful stint as a coordinator was while working for David Cutcliffe. But, everyone in America knows Cutcliffe ran that offense.

Is CWM heavily medicated these days? He's awful calm for the garbage he is currently watching.

Guys who are we fooling . They have physically whipped us 3 years in a row and now 4 . They have have a better program plain and simple . It is what it is . The fact we thought we could blow them out is a joke . We beat a pitiful Mizzou team and we got excited but we are still bottom feeders . Kentucky is just the better team ... again .

ADVERTISEMENT