ADVERTISEMENT

Official wofford game thread

It's not about accepting mediocrity, believe me, if we lose I'll be upset but its extremely rare that every single play is gonna go our way.

Reactions: pisgah
Nice to know we stopped them on 4th down-except we jumped offsides. How stupid can we be

Muschamp should sell the “you’ll grow as a person because you will be in a dogfight every week at USC” to recruits.

Reactions: Brace1
I've said all year this is an average team, average power 5 teams dont usually beat up highly ranked FCS teams.

Reactions: bdblack
Their smaller line can push ours.
But our bigger line can’t do the same to them.
Got it

We need to ask muschamp if the issue on offense is talent or coaching. We have an issue and he needs to address it. Know the problem and fix it.

Reactions: gamecock ed
Let's give fatboy another 5 or 10 million after this game, or we could just wait until the tiggers put up 50 on us, then break the bank to give him even more.

then SC can take a flier on a hopeful up and coming assistant coach and start over...breaking news ,no top 25 coach is begging to take over at SC

We are waiting for the old timers that accept mediocrity and losing to pass. The new generation will not accept losing for another 100 years

You may want to hold your enthusiasm in check young man. There aren’t many teams who win every time they play. Perhaps you should become a Uconn WBB fan. Last year would have sucked, but they have the highest winning percentage of any teams I can remember.

Something some of us geezers enjoy is supporting our Gamecocks even when the chips are down. Win or lose, forever to thee.

Reactions: pisgah
Needed that! Great job offense.
Btw they trying too hard with the uniforms. The Oreo look (different color in the middle) ain’t workin!

ADVERTISEMENT