ADVERTISEMENT

Official wofford game thread

Agree, time for the backups. Give them the rest of the quarter, they'll be fine.

I have cussed and fussed all night but we are beating a better Wofford team than some we struggled with in the past with very loaded teams. This does not prove how we will play against sCUm.

GetImage.ashx

Let him throw it at least once. Hell you could get someone out the stands to hand it off.

then SC can take a flier on a hopeful up and coming assistant coach and start over...breaking news ,no top 25 coach is begging to take over at SC

Read it again, my friend. Yes, I'm being very sarcastic, but not talking about firing him .... just throwing more money at him for an average team's poor performance .... you know, the Carolina way, LOL!

Reactions: E-Cut_22
Let's give fatboy another 5 or 10 million after this game, or we could just wait until the tiggers put up 50 on us, then break the bank to give him even more.

yep, yes sir...would give you a "like" but a tater beat me to it.

Reactions: bdblack
Is this opening Wofford drive acceptable to you? These guys are moving the chains like theyre Alabama
I think it is the officiating crews that move the chains and not the teams. Seriously , even though Wofford is FCS level, they are just about on the same level as North Dakota State, Eastern Washington and James Madison. Those teams are dangerous and if you do not believe me just ask the Iowa Hawkeyes what happened last season when they played North Dakota State.

Yes Wofford did sustain a second half touchdown drive but they fell well off what they average points scored in a game. Also I do not think South Carolina offense taken many deep shots going down field which clearly made the game the one score nail bitter that it was.

For only the 13th time in school history we have 8 wins with 2 to go and all this board wants to do is bitch. If we were to beat clemsux some would find something to complain about.

Reactions: kick#
For only the 13th time in school history we have 8 wins with 2 to go and all this board wants to do is bitch. If we were to beat clemsux some would find something to complain about.
I agree. A few would say that clemson was overrated to justify South Carolina win.

Last edited:
I guess most of us complainers expect more out of our team. We should be giving the back ups some playing time, this is what this game vs Wofford is supposed to be. Its not supposed to be close, we should bevresting our starters for the Clemson game and another reason this game is scheduled the week before Clemson.

We are waiting for the old timers that accept mediocrity and losing to pass. The new generation will not accept losing for another 100 years
nm

Last edited:
You may want to hold your enthusiasm in check young man. There aren’t many teams who win every time they play. Perhaps you should become a Uconn WBB fan. Last year would have sucked, but they have the highest winning percentage of any teams I can remember.

Something some of us geezers enjoy is supporting our Gamecocks even when the chips are down. Win or lose, forever to thee.

You accept losing. I never will. I will never endorse a pay raise and extension to a coach that struggles to beat d2 teams and will end up with his 2 year record at USC 14-12
where did he say he accepts losing? He said it does happen....

ADVERTISEMENT