ADVERTISEMENT

Official Zion Williamson is going to pick clemson just go ahead and get it over with thread.

Have watched him play ....yes he is a talent but the things he does in HS he wont be able to in college nobody gets continual dunks in college they play defense with guys his size and he is not a great shooter
Yes, he faces the equivalent of Ben Lippen every game but still very talented.

I hope there aren’t many Gamecock fans expecting him to chose Carolina. All signs say clemson and have been saying clemson for weeks if not months. Not a tater, just dont want people getting their hopes up.
If not to USC, I'd love it if he committed to the NBA :)

He is going to Clemson and it will be Ben Simmons 2.0. He won’t have enough around him next year to make a difference.

I have posted before about the competition he has actually faced in high school. From the videos I’ve seen it looks like he’s playing against middle school kids, but some of you have posted that he has excelled in the AAU competition he has faced as well. I have never seen a single AAU basketball game before in person or on television. Those of you who are a little more knowledgeable, please post your observations of his play against real competition. Independent private school leagues can I possibly offer him any kind of competitive challenge. Didn’t Asian Williams also play for high school ball against private school competition? She seems to have done all right facing real competition, so I will not judge Zion until I actually see him play against a worthy opponent.

I have posted before about the competition he has actually faced in high school. From the videos I’ve seen it looks like he’s playing against middle school kids, but some of you have posted that he has excelled in the AAU competition he has faced as well. I have never seen a single AAU basketball game before in person or on television. Those of you who are a little more knowledgeable, please post your observations of his play against real competition. Independent private school leagues can I possibly offer him any kind of competitive challenge. Didn’t Asian Williams also play for high school ball against private school competition? She seems to have done all right facing real competition, so I will not judge Zion until I actually see him play against a worthy opponent.
Aja Wilson played at Heathwood Hall against lesser competition no doubt. 6'4 chicks that can shoot don't come around often. I think everyone agrees like you even if he doesn't play against top competition regularly, he's very talented. Whoever gets him is getting a good one.

Short answer, I don’t think anyone really knows. He’s a freak athlete, but he’s undersized for an NBA wing at 6’6. And doesn’t have the skills right now to be a big, Ben Simmons style ball handler. And he’s too small to be a big. In a positionless NBA, he’s sort of inbetween the 3 categories of players.

Maybe, eventually, a more athletic version of Draymond Green. We’ll have to see how advanced his offensive game is at the next level before we know anyone. He’s mocked top 10 in the draft right now simply because he’s one of the best high school athletes in the country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT