ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State and South Carolina

Robhawk29

Nov 15, 2019
Chapin
What do they have in common, no clear starting QB. Ohio State has yet to settle on a starter and have 3 freshmen who have never thrown a pass in a college football game.

bruh-kevin-hart.gif

Something they don’t have in common, when someone says OSU, nobody thinks of Oklahoma State.

And let's not forget these commonalties:
Both are located in the northern hemisphere of the American continent
Both play on a home field that is 100 yards long and 50 yards wide.
Both started playing football in the 1890's

Ok, that's all I got.
Both of our HCs were at one time in their career a TE coach!!!

Reactions: SCexpat38
What do they have in common, no clear starting QB. Ohio State has yet to settle on a starter and have 3 freshmen who have never thrown a pass in a college football game.
As far as the talent on their roster compared to our roster, very very little in common.

What do they have in common?

I know I know!

d6c4216e-25e0-4aa1-9479-26c364846c24_text.gif

We both have gotten commitments from players who played last year at Southlake Carroll High School in Texas!

Us WR Landon Samson
Them QB Quinn Ewers

Reactions: redrogers
And let's not forget these commonalties:
Both are located in the northern hemisphere of the American continent
Both play on a home field that is 100 yards long and 50 yards wide.
Both started playing football in the 1890's

Ok, that's all I got.
The field is 53 1/3 yards wide....sorry, tough afternoon and wanted to be a smart ass

It’s different because those three QB’s are 1-4 star and 2-5stars. Of course there are other similarities. The Ohio State QB’s and the SC QB’s all have the same number of eyes.

It’s different because those three QB’s are 1-4 star and 2-5stars. Of course there are other similarities. The Ohio State QB’s and the SC QB’s all have the same number of eyes.
I wouldn’t trade the gamecocks for any team in the world.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT