ADVERTISEMENT

OK, Boston College’s head coach can flat coach!

Just called an old Taterhead friend of mine. Played dumb about the score. I was just calling to wish you a Happy Halloween... that kind of thing.

He said he was mad and I told him he sounded like a 5 year old that got the wrong Happy Meal.

Trolled him through the end of the half. Even acted like Clemson had a late interception BC returned for a 35-10 lead. He's on a delay watching from Hawaii.

So funny.

Just called an old Taterhead friend of mine. Played dumb about the score. I was just calling to wish you a Happy Halloween... that kind of thing.

He said he was mad and I told him he sounded like a 5 year old that got the wrong Happy Meal.

Trolled him through the end of the half. Even acted like Clemson had a late interception BC returned for a 35-10 lead. He's on a delay watching from Hawaii.

So funny.
I guess the joke's on you.

So funny.

Yeah...you are the worst kind of fan to be honest. You really think a Gamecock fan has any room to say anything to Clemson these days?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT