ADVERTISEMENT

OK, I'll start it- Official Gamecocks vs Mizzou Thread

OK, time to say it with realistic sincerity........

Our young offensive skill position players, & Zack Bailey, are good. Need to recruit a few more studs.

They were blitzing!!! We have an OL that can't block. Being aggressive throwing the ball at any point in that drive would have resulted in what happened when we did. Do you even know what you are looking at?

Settle down! Do I know what I'm looking at? Absolutely! I've probably forgotten more about football than you've ever known but I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you. Just stating my opinion, Nancy.

Why can't we just let other team's punks do stupid stuff and get 15 yards. Why do we have to respond and offset.

Discipline.

Settle down! Do I know what I'm looking at? Absolutely! I've probably forgotten more about football than you've ever known but I'm not here to get into a pissing contest with you. Just stating my opinion, Nancy.
Well your opinion is a poor one. Mizzou was expecting us to be aggressive and they had the D called for it, Nancy.

F$^&... if I have to see this direct tv add on WatchESPN one more time I'm going to kick the screen out of my tv.

Well your opinion is a poor one. Mizzou was expecting us to be aggressive and they had the D called for it, Nancy.

Bravo! You win the internet tough man contest.

And actually your are dead wrong and an idiot to go along with it. Until that point we had been steam rolling their defense and then when Williams came in to the game and we ran two straight plays to middle of their blitz (not very smart). That's why you run a screen or mix it up a little on 1st or 2nd down and don't wait until 3rd down to try to pick a bundle of yards.

Do you understand now?

Stop trying to be an internet bully and just enjoy the game because your analysis is akin to a yard turd - stale and stinking.

And actually your are dead wrong and an idiot to go along with it. Until that point we had been steam rolling their defense and then when Williams came in to the game and we ran two straight plays to middle of their blitz (not very smart). That's why you run a screen or mix it up a little on 1st or 2nd down and don't wait until 3rd down to try to pick a bundle of yards.

Do you understand now?

Stop trying to be an internet bully and just enjoy the game because your analysis is akin to a yard turd - stale and stinking.

Not sure what the argument is about but a "yard turd' is pretty funny.

Do you understand now?

Bentley hasn't thrown the middle screen well all game and we don't have good enough WR blocking to run the outside screen. And their blitz was off the edge. Running up the middle made sense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT