ADVERTISEMENT

OK, ITS FINALLY GAME WEEK!!!!!! LETS GO

Rah team etc.
I HEAR YA DUDE. WOOOOOOOO
giphy.gif

Y'all...if we're going to post a Sandstorm, NONE top this one. UGa 2012. It was ELECTRIC in that stadium.

I don't know this is tuff to pick, 87 Breaks the tie for me because of Brad, and 87 I tear up a little. That said, I was at the UghA flush Job and man was it sweet, and I teared up when they surprised the Military commander's family with his homecoming. I thought the house was going to come down, then a little later ACE brought the house down. but 87 is part of my soul & heart, and helped me continue to be a forever gamecock.

Reactions: redrogers
If Sandstorm is played in the stadium and there is nobody in the stands to hear it, did it really make a noise?

I don't know this is tuff to pick, 87 Breaks the tie for me because of Brad, and 87 I tear up a little. That said, I was at the UghA flush Job and man was it sweet, and I teared up when they surprised the Military commander's family with his homecoming. I thought the house was going to come down, then a little later ACE brought the house down. but 87 is part of my soul & heart, and helped me continue to be a forever gamecock.
Well y'all know how I feel about Brad.😍

ADVERTISEMENT