ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, let me throw this out there.....

jeff2001

Apr 5, 2003
What if we play this fall in front nobody or at most 20,000 and the big ten plays in the spring in front of Full Houses. Because we have figured this virus out ?

What if we play this fall in front nobody or at most 20,000 and the big ten plays in the spring in front of Full Houses. Because we have figured this virus out ?

From your mouth to God's ears! We know how to beat back this virus. We just need a leader strong enough and smart enough to get it done.

Scrap our schedule in the SEC and play ACC/ Big 12/ and SEC schedules. We could conceivably play in Blacksburg, Norman, and in either/ both Death Valley’s as well. I believe the recently released schedules are toast as of August 11. The potential games will be awesome matchups.
Remember, these kids are safer than regular students, being tested weekly /minimum. WM reminds the kids daily that your choices could affect our seniors. I’m sure that’s a common mantra in the ACC and Big 12.

It's likely that C19 will be the worse from Dec-Apr/May (contingent on latitude) similar to the flu - lack of Vitamin D (UV light), indoor living/air, etc. If that were to play out, can't imagine they would start the football season in mid-April/May but who knows.

Well, the SEC would be playing football on TV without any sports competition at all while the Big 10 would be playing football while the NBA, mens and womens college basketball, the NHL, and MLB are all going on. Then, the following fall, the SEC would have its players healthy and ready to play while the BIG 10 is still recovering from its spring season that just ended.

Reactions: jeff2001
Yeah it will be the equivalent to NFL replacement players

I don’t think it would be that bad. Really only about 60 guys can feel really comfortable going into next years draft with no film from this year. Most guys will play to improve stock and get more film.

ADVERTISEMENT