ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, now I'm taking this storm very seriously

I going to wait until the power goes out then dump my ice tray in the cooler that should buy me SOME time. I just saw the storm is looking to now turn into SC y'all buckle up too. The rain is going to be record setting.

Reactions: king ward
Man, if you cant enjoy a good can of sardines in mustard sauce then you dont know what you are missing. I guarantee you can watch the ingredients go into sardines and mustard and not puke. As much as i enjoy some Vienna's, the last thing i would want to see is what they use to make them. Any time one of the first items says "mechanically separated 'fill in _____'" then it gets

Man, if you cant enjoy a good can of sardines in mustard sauce then you dont know what you are missing. I guarantee you can watch the ingredients go into sardines and mustard and not puke. As much as i enjoy some Vienna's, the last thing i would want to see is what they use to make them. Any time one of the first items says "mechanically separated 'fill in _____'" then it gets

If we read the ingredients we would never eat a hotdog

A lot of mid week Fishing trips have the highlight of a Vienna’s, “tines, and dines” (saltines and sardines) lunch.

I going to wait until the power goes out then dump my ice tray in the cooler that should buy me SOME time. I just saw the storm is looking to now turn into SC y'all buckle up too. The rain is going to be record setting.
Coming right over Lancaster according the last tracking data I saw last night. I'll be dumping water out of the swimming pool.

Reactions: gamecock ed
My grandad owned a bait shop/convenience store in S MS.....when I would stay with them over the summer my brother and I worked in the store. We were young but lunch was viennas and saltines....

Stay safe the next few days

Reactions: gamecock ed
Coming right over Lancaster according the last tracking data I saw last night. I'll be dumping water out of the swimming pool.
Other than the "pan-handle" area, LA County could actually benefit from a good wash'n.

Vienna sausages with a side of pork and beans... now that’s some fine dining.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

A lot of mid week Fishing trips have the highlight of a Vienna’s, “tines, and dines” (saltines and sardines) lunch.

Had an uncle who on fishing trips would eat sardines and green onions on saltines and wash 'em down with budweiser. Wasn't a bad diet for a 7-year-old, either.

No. Put it in in 1983 and I never even thought about it. I'll just try to get the level low enough before the power goes out.
I got lucky, the house we bought came with a built in pool with the drain installed
Don't get the level to low, you don't want the water table to rise and push up the pool.
Best of luck to you

Reactions: king ward
I got lucky, the house we bought came with a built in pool with the drain installed
Don't get the level to low, you don't want the water table to rise and push up the pool.
Best of luck to you
Appreciate it. I've been through this before - several times. I'll monitor and drop as needed. It'll only be tough for a day or so.

This thing is petering out before our very eyes. I'm thinking we can get in our golf game Friday - if not Saturday.
Yeah. Was thinking of buying a generator as Duke loses power here in Lancaster every time we have a 5MPH wind. Hey Duke bury the power lines. They are unsightly anyway. Duke came thru here several years ago and cut branches over hanging power lines. I had three wheel barrows full of debris they left.

Yeah. Was thinking of buying a generator as Duke loses power here in Lancaster every time we have a 5MPH wind. Hey Duke bury the power lines. They are unsightly anyway. Duke came thru here several years ago and cut branches over hanging power lines. I had three wheel barrows full of debris they left.
I live on the south side of town - Country Cub Drive. They did the same thing over here. Where do you live?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT