ADVERTISEMENT

Ok score predictions for Saturday

It’s funny how I know who will pick UK to win before I even read the thread! Why are y’all even here?!?! 48-17 Game-Mother-Effin-Cocks baby! If you think we loose, get your sorry A-S-S to tigger illustrated where it belongs!
We didn't score 48 points against one of the worst FCS teams in America who are currently 0-4. You can simultaneously hope the Gamecocks win and not lose touch with reality.

UK 38 - 17 ... Cats put it all together for four quarters tomorrow running the ball and throwing over the top in play action
Bend but don’t break defense gets 2 turnovers
Missouri is really good and Cats silly mistakes kept Tigers in it ...USC nowhere near as good as Missouri

Kentucky 35-7 sadly it will get ugly quick. Stoops has built a solid program only time we beat them was when they had the worst QB ever, if they play a competent QB for this game it gets ugly fast. Like 2017 game I predict a large and loud crowd that dissipates quickly after being owned all 4 quarters by a basketball school.

I can guarantee a GC win. Just have a feeling. Shane has kicked some staff's asses and they coach better.
24-16

One of the coaches should put this thread on the big board and let the team see these predictions. If that doesn't get your blood boiling and wanting to knock the shit out of a Ky player, I don't know what will.

UK 20
USC 27

It’s funny how I know who will pick UK to win before I even read the thread! Why are y’all even here?!?! 48-17 Game-Mother-Effin-Cocks baby! If you think we loose, get your sorry A-S-S to tigger illustrated where it belongs!
Yea that's such a head scratcher, never mind they have beat us 6 of last 7 and we have a whooping 8 wins in the past 3 seasons, mind boggling how anyone ever picks against us.

Kentucky 35-7 sadly it will get ugly quick. Stoops has built a solid program only time we beat them was when they had the worst QB ever, if they play a competent QB for this game it gets ugly fast. Like 2017 game I predict a large and loud crowd that dissipates quickly after being owned all 4 quarters by a basketball school.
Bravo! Couldn’t come up with a better game scenario myself.

• Haha
Reactions: TAV31
31-10 Kentucky.
UK has a good program. They will be able to run the ball consistently (180 plus yards) and damn sure can play defense.
I hope all these guaranteed Carolina win predictions will come true if we mix them with some gypsy tears and peat moss. This is one of the games this year I just don’t see how he can be close in.

Reactions: martycat1
31-10 Kentucky.
UK has a good program. They will be able to run the ball consistently (180 plus yards) and damn sure can play defense.
I hope all these guaranteed Carolina win predictions will come true if we mix them with some gypsy tears and peat moss. This is one of the games this year I just don’t see how he can be close in.
And don't forget eye of newt, that one's not easy to come by.

It is odd that we do have a chance to win this game. Stoops has been building their program for nine years. Our program has crashed twice since Kentucky hired him, and here we are less than a touchdown underdog.
GO GAMECOCKS !!!!!!!
‘Hope’ you’re so full of it, you don’t see the writing on the wall, right in front of your face. Another year, another ‘L’ vs KY.
Sorry to deliver the news, but hope, is trading low these days.

UK has a better program. Their QB is a baller and their running back usually has a career day against us. Just can’t see our offense scoring much with such an inept offensive line
Beamer doesn’t have enough SEC players now. 28-17 Kentucky

‘Hope’ you’re so full of it, you don’t see the writing on the wall, right in front of your face. Another year, another ‘L’ vs KY.
Sorry to deliver the news, but hope, is trading low these days.

My favorite thing to hear is how great Stoops has built the UK program, and after nine years he has a four win regular season program last year. So tell me what is so unbeatable again?

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
31-10 Kentucky.
That is my prediction.

My favorite thing to hear is how great Stoops has built the UK program, and after nine years he has a four win regular season program last year. So tell me what is so unbeatable again?
You just answered you own question, but didnt include 6 out of seven.

You just answered you own question, but didnt include 6 out of seven.
I also didnt include 18-13-1. The series record in our favor. But hey, you may be unbeatable this year. Guess we will find out soon enough. Serious question for you and I’m not trying to be a smart ass. So after this long do you think stoops has turned you guys into a powerhouse?

I can guarantee a GC win. Just have a feeling. Shane has kicked some staff's asses and they coach better.
24-16
giphy.gif

You hate people smarter than you, don't you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT