ADVERTISEMENT

Ok. This is stooooopid

WOW, that is ODD... But they need ot do something to put MORE STOCK in regular (non-playoff) events... Not sure what..
I hear you, but give the top-10 leads? This is not golf. If anything, in golf, the best guy would have to give strokes.

Let 'em play with their own money, press, buy each other, play Stableford, you know, the stuff you do for the member-member.

Or have the qualifying rounds lead to a 16-person, double- elimination, 4-day matchplay event.

Reactions: Art__Vandelay
I hear you, but give the top-10 leads? This is not golf. If anything, in golf, the best guy would have to give strokes.

Let 'em play with their own money, press, buy each other, play Stableford, you know, the stuff you do for the member-member.

Or have the qualifying rounds lead to a 16-person, double- elimination, 4-day matchplay event.
I agree, No starting under par.. Not sure what more they can do to make the Heritage as important as the Northern Trust..

I heard about this today too. Definitely not completely savvy to the situation, but what's wrong with the current points system?
You don't have to win the final tourney to win the Fed Ex Cup (or play in all the "playoffs").

Take the top 125 at the end of the season and START OVER with points.
3 Rounds to earn more points.
Top 16 make the final 4 day tourney. Would be way more interesting.

You don't have to win the final tourney to win the Fed Ex Cup (or play in all the "playoffs").

Take the top 125 at the end of the season and START OVER with points.
3 Rounds to earn more points.
Top 16 make the final 4 day tourney. Would be way more interesting.
dont start the Damned season until 2019!!!

Reactions: HI Cock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT