ADVERTISEMENT

Okay, about the game tomorrow. I know the line is -3 1/2 Baylor which is not much but

Freddie.B.Cocky

Jul 19, 2002
how do we stack up against Baylor as a team? I mean Baylor isn't as good as Duke are they? Plus, how does out offense and defense compare to the Bears.

If Baylor gets the ball inside they will score. If we can keep them from getting the ball inside we have a shot.

Everything I've read, researched, & heard point to this being a matchup nightmare....unlike our first 2 games.

Notice needs to have a big game offensively. That's the long and short of it. They defend the interior and morph to an O much like Syracuse. We will need to shoot well from outside.

If they are strong with an inside game they likely are weaker on the outside. Just have to hit well from our outside players and make the foul shots when they happen.

If Baylor gets the ball inside they will score. If we can keep them from getting the ball inside we have a shot.
Does that mean we run more zone? While we make our living on tenacious man to man, it seems we have been working on & improving our zone since tourney play began.
If so, hope that Silva continues to benefit from his growth in the game & the refs not targeting him for at least 2 fouls in the first 4 minutes of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT