ADVERTISEMENT

Okla St dismisses 3 from MBB team

Players were dismissed for vandalism, true I swear to God!

But wait, supposedly they stole BB Guns from Boynton office....which he had previously confiscated...:
Update as of 7:10 p.m.:

It’s believed the dismissals are linked to an ongoing investigation of a Jan. 1 vandalism of two vehicles with BB guns in Stillwater.

According to a Stillwater Police Department public information report, obtained by the Tulsa World in an open records request for reports involving the three players, the total damage of the two vehicles totaled $5,500.

Last edited:
Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Players were dismissed for vandalism, true I swear to God!

But wait, supposedly they stole BB Guns from Boynton office....which he had previously confiscated...:
Update as of 7:10 p.m.:

It’s believed the dismissals are linked to an ongoing investigation of a Jan. 1 vandalism of two vehicles with BB guns in Stillwater.

According to a Stillwater Police Department public information report, obtained by the Tulsa World in an open records request for reports involving the three players, the total damage of the two vehicles totaled $5,500.

we know way too much about BB guns round here

Jamall Gregory's the one I want to know about. What became of him

He is still a Gamecock, at Jacksonville State, playing over 20 minutes the last 2 years and getting around 8 pts a game the last 2 seasons.

03012018_MB_TTU_KN_43.jpg

Hmm... isn't Boynton linked to all the Addidas shoe deal stuff that's been going on? I thought he was a major player in that mess.

"We have a standard of behavior that we expect from everyone in our program." Gotcha, coach.
No Boynton not linked previous assistant Evans

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT