ADVERTISEMENT

OL Commit Pellage visited UF this past weekend and is visiting us

cockydev

Aug 13, 2003
this weekend.

Excluding Tight Ends, he's one of the TWO OL committed in this class. I hope the staff has a plan to fill some holes if he flips too.

It's going to be an interesting end of recruiting season. I'm not sure about Pellage, but I've read elsewhere that Whitlow may flip to Louisville, Arnette may flip to Michigan, Key will commit to LSU and Fields is a silent commit to CU. Unfortunately, I'm not hearing anything about commits we might be able to flip. Of course, no one really knows what will happen. I just hope we end these next few weeks in good shape and not scrambling at the end.

We are already scrambling. That's the JUCO offers and late offers to Kentucky and Miss. St. commits we are seeing. SOS decided to keep these coaches in order to keep this recruiting class intact and now seems we are getting very little for that decision. Still stuck with inept coaches and a falling recruiting class. Oh well.

Originally posted by gcocks2011:
Just got a commitment from an OT. Flipped him this weekend. Was committed to Rutgers. 6-6, 281 with a 3.5 GPA.
Posted from Rivals Mobile
Camper's is alright. Teams like Lousville, Miami and VT offered him. It isn't close to what Pellage's offer list is though.

SC's OL performance since Elliot has been the OL coach as a whole has been average at best.. trying to determine who will be good and who will not is impossible... odds are as long as Elliot is the coach, don't expect the OL to be much better

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT