ADVERTISEMENT

OL TJ Moore reopens recruitment

Doesn't this type info normally stay on the pay forum? Seems like bait for more complaining right after another loss. We have plenty of topics to go around already.

Reactions: Tigerof66
I was told by a Clemson fan in the upstate that we would Loose 2 4* and 1 3*
He knew this 3 weeks ago.. he was told by clemson staff(would not give me names), not to tell anyone. This same person works security at clemson. it's almost like they are speaking to our recruits just to hurt us and stop us from getting. Better. This same person told me about the decommits last year. He was 100 percent right. How can this be. Need to let coach Muschamp and staff KNOW to not turn the cheap. Something dirty is going on in Clemson. This is not gossip. How can he be 100 percent 2 years in a row.

He knew this 3 weeks ago.. he was told by clemson staff(would not give me names), not to tell anyone. This same person works security at clemson. it's almost like they are speaking to our recruits just to hurt us and stop us from getting. Better. This same person told me about the decommits last year. He was 100 percent right. How can this be. Need to let coach Muschamp and staff KNOW to not turn the cheap. Something dirty is going on in Clemson. This is not gossip. How can he be 100 percent 2 years in a row.
So Moore will end up at clemson.... bologna

Doesn't matter. Irrelevance is our burden once again. We'll be playing only to beat Clemson next year, too.

I WM can't recruit OL, we'll never break out of where we are.

Yikes

Reactions: patnaude
So Moore will end up at clemson.... bologna

No, I didn't say that. They speak against our school, players to not come to SC. Better yet, this person has shown me pictures with past recruits that considered us. Showing him eating with them. This is no conspiracy.

If it is a conspiracy, how is it that he is correct. I posted a week ago that this person said we will loose 2 4* and 1 1* player

No, I didn't say that. They speak against our school, players to not come to SC. Better yet, this person has shown me pictures with past recruits that considered us. Showing him eating with them. This is no conspiracy.
I'm sure they so speak against our school.

You all don't understand. The 5 years we beat them. They are destined to stop progress. By any means. Watch our players on Facebook, tweeter, don't let Clemson speak with these kids against us. Fight Clemson lies on Facebook.

And you look at little dumb bo and his no name staff, they are out recruiting most SEC schools. One has to wonder, what is so special is this one res light town. I know. Nothing. I live in the upstate.

You all don't understand. The 5 years we beat them. They are destined to stop progress. By any means. Watch our players on Facebook, tweeter, don't let Clemson speak with these kids against us. Fight Clemson lies on Facebook.

Oh, just stop.

I wish I would stop. You know it is the truth, Clemsuck. Paying players to come to that little country hole in woods

Huge loss! We need offensive and defensive linemen badly. Elliott cannot develop talentless players into solid offensive linemen. We need talented, highly rated recruits on the line.

I wish I would stop. You know it is the truth, Clemsuck. Paying players to come to that little country hole in woods

They actually get out and recruit. It's not rocket science unless you are Spurrier the last few years of his run. The bottom line is that they pound the pavement 24/7 trying to get the best guys. Say what you want but Dabo can flat out recruit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT