ADVERTISEMENT

Old thread

You actually believe a Buckeye would be over here criticizing us on beating Meatchigan? Seriously? The hate between those two schools is as bad, or worse, than ours with Clemmy.

Judging by the fact that his screen name is "Woody".....yes.

I told y'all this when he was hired. Muschamp is a great guy and the players love him. He can motivate a team and his enthusiasm works well in recruiting. Mack Brown taught him the best way to recruit. He is a naturally great defensive coach and will put good defenses on the field. His Achilles Heel is offense. He can't help but meddle with the offense. He does it with a defensive mindset which is a disaster. He needs a strong OC who will ignore him or tell him to backoff. It is more than just an OC that knows what he is doing, he has to be strong enough in character or position to make all of the offensive decisions and not involve Muschamp.
dude, do you know why roper was fired?

What those of you commenting about Boom meddling with the offense (and he has, and did today, before we tried that last FG) need to remember, is that maybe he's still trying to protect a defense that, while very good, is (a) still very young in a lot of spots, and (b) not very deep in several key positions. We can hope that as we build a deeper and more experienced defense, Boom will be more willing to take a few more chances, and give the OC (whoever he is) more of a free hand. As it is, our D outlasted Michigan's, and that's no small accomplishment.
this!!! why nobody understands that we dont have the depth yet to just sling it around and put our defense on the field all day...i know a lot of people want a wide open offense but i would rather have them move the chains and take their shots downfield at appropriate times, and i think they started doing just that in the 4th quarter against a great defense...we still hurt on o-line .....we are not where champ wants us to be yet and he is finding ways to win anyway....we have a lot of fans that think our talent matches up with everybody else, but we aint there yet....champ has made way more correct calls than he has incorrect...

Where are the facts Muschamp messes in the offense he told the press he never does regardless of what they write. Why would he meddle in the offense then fire his OC it makes no sense.

Reality check! When have ever heard of a team with 5 turnovers in the second half, 4 of them unforced, winning a ballgame. That and a Michigan quarterback so bad that he makes JB look good. Yours is the worst looking 9 win team I have ever seen.
well, its too late to give those Ws back

Reactions: rogue cock
Where are the facts Muschamp messes in the offense he told the press he never does regardless of what they write. Why would he meddle in the offense then fire his OC it makes no sense.

That is the reputation that Muschamp has. I doubt he sees what he does as meddling. You have to blame someone for poor performance by the offense, as HC you don't want that to be you, so it has to be the OC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT