ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss & Miss State have titles…..

Gamecockben1979

Jun 5, 2017
While we are spinning our wheels in Kingston excuse territory. Tell me what advantage either of these programs have had in the last 10 years over us.

We’re just stuck in a rut of bad coaches, poor recruiting, a lack of player accountability and combine all that with the fact that the rest of the conference putting more emphasis on their college baseball programs.

I’m beginning to think we may not see Omaha in our lifetime again. Sorry for the downer post but man we can’t even make the tournament, much less get to Omaha.

Hopefully, we'll get there again, but I don't have a high degree of confidence we'll get there with this coach.

On a side note, by my calculations, over the last 14 years, six different SEC teams have won national titles and 8 different SEC teams have played for national titles. Talk about a stacked conference . . .

Hopefully, we'll get there again, but I don't have a high degree of confidence we'll get there with this coach.

On a side note, by my calculations, over the last 14 years, six different SEC teams have won national titles and 8 different SEC teams have played for national titles. Talk about a stacked conference . . .
Oklahoma joining the conference should make SEC softball stronger. Just need to work on the men's basketball and allow Florida State women's soccer team (only the FSU women's soccer and no other Seminoles sports program) to join the SEC.

Reactions: Ratheolcoach
MSU was worse than us this year and some wanted him as our head coach. MSU went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse in a year. If he was our coach we would be fussing about him too.

MSU was worse than us this year and some wanted him as our head coach. MSU went from the Penthouse to the Outhouse in a year. If he was our coach we would be fussing about him too.
Maybe buy a title buys you some time and patience. The bar has been lowered so much that a super regional would probably buy some time for our coach now.

Tanner and the BOT will not invest in a head coach with a good supporting staff in baseball, basketball and especially football. Just isn’t going to happen at SC with these clowns in charge.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT