ADVERTISEMENT

Ole Miss ranked lower than clempszin.

They want be on Sunday. Clempson will stay in the same place or move up 1 spot. They will move ahead of southern California and maybe Alabama. Lsu and Mississippi will most likely move ahead of them.

Everyone is playing for second. LSU is the best team, which is incredible considering how Miles literally replaced 2/3 of the team last year because so many Juniors left early after 2013. The man understands recruiting is the life blood of his program. Our's doesn't.

Everyone is playing for second. LSU is the best team, which is incredible considering how Miles literally replaced 2/3 of the team last year because so many Juniors left early after 2013. The man understands recruiting is the life blood of his program. Our's doesn't.

I agree. Lsu looks like a bama team.

Reactions: bmhood1984
I don't know about top five but they deserve it based on going into Tuscaloosa and handling that Bama team that got on a roll in the late third to early fourth quarter. I think they scored two touchdowns in four minutes is what Herbstreet or Fowler said. Anyway, Ole Miss is for real this year so yeah they deserve top five based on that WIN last night. Who did Clemmy try to lose too on Thursday?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT