ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

I’m just curious why we give Denson a carry after he runs 70 yards. Geez Deebo looked gassed on the kick return.

Glad we scored but that really was a waste of one down.
Gratuity for the 70 yard run. It almost always happens but never been able to figure out why.

Reactions: 1 person
Need for Turner or some fresh legs to churn out a couple 1st downs

2 yards a carry wont do it - short safe pass would be great here

Please get a first down here. PLEASE spare us the anxiety of having to stop these guys at the end.

I’d run again. We can get 4. And I run on 4th if we are short. Make them use that final timeout.

That’s why you gotta run. Could’ve possible run from the blitz, easy pickup. If not still 4th and short. Now we gotta punt and stop them on 4 downs. This will not be pretty.

Geez - any idiot would have called a quick pass there but NOOOOOOOOOO that was just some piss poor play calling there guys - pass on 2nd down and we still have the damn ball run on obvious downs and try to pass on obvious downs - at least make it a quick slant - WTH watermen they thinking??

So SC... needing a 1st down to win the game, 2 runs up the middle on 1st and 2nd...at 4-3 and no where to go, you run those plays

Good coverage Nixon. Can’t imagine us getting an Interception. Need to get some pressure.

Guess they just quit calling holding - Kinlaw was tackled

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT