ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

This game looks like it’s going to56-54 unless we stop them

I sure hope not. A stop here would go a long way. I’d love to get up 21-3 and see how Ole Miss responds. Not sure they’ll have much fight in them.

I just hope we don’t get conservative with a lead if we build one. D needs to force some turnovers because I don’t see us stopping them much early.

Looked like Fenton was on his own island covering AJ Brown. These guys have the mouth of D.J. Swearinger and the game of Shane Burnham.

That PI was uncatchable...

Defense leaves more receivers wide open than any defense I've seen this season-even in the red zone.

Looked like Fenton was on his own island covering AJ Brown. These guys have the mouth of D.J. Swearinger and the game of Shane Burnham.

That PI was uncatchable...
Agree. I've seen countless times this season where the defense gives up a first down and our guys are mouthing off and still talking smack. Makes a lot of sense.

I will be shocked if Greene ever learns how to tackle someone in the open field. We need more LBs tackling other than Brunson.

Over / Under on our game is 6 hours. What you taking?

These games are the worst. Kills my nerves.

Wow! I hope that was backwards! Could be a huge play. I think it’ll stand from that 2nd angle.

Wasn’t helmet to helmet but man...lowered his head and cause what could’ve been a significant injury.

Hope he’s alright. He’s running great.

I hope that kid is alright. How was that not targeting? He lead with his helmet. Maybe he didn’t make contact but that’s a dangerous play for all involved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT