ADVERTISEMENT

OleMiss Game Thread

Wow guys. Never would’ve imagined we win this game the way we played.

On the schedule, good win. I’m sure we have more questions than answers but I’ll take it. Offense deserved it. Defense got 4 stops to end the game.

Still a little in shock.

Glad we win here. Mon had more yards in that one run than he has in any other game in his career. Awesome effort by the offense. Didn't think we'd win in a shootout especially after Ty'son went out.

Reactions: Carolina4
Thank goodness teams get retarded at the end. 2nd and 4 and their throwing bombs instead of just getting 1st downs and running

Not a fan of the r word but yes...your point is correct. Very thankful they were throwing deep with plenty of time on the clock. No reason they shouldn’t have been able to pick up the 4 yards in 3 downs. We’ll take it though!

Awww blow it out your a$$. That’s part of being a fan. We don’t quit. If we quit we would’ve all saved ourselves a whole lot of heartache and turned the games off long ago.
Now thats true carolina4....we all say crazy stuff like i did way back 2.5 hrs ago....our boys just drive us crazy and thats part of being a fan sometimes.I truly.believe by 2020 and def 2021 we will have a true Muschamp dfense.

This team has some woeful deficiencies, especially on defense, but this was an impressive and courageous effort. I think all of us ought to be grateful and excited to win this game. This team has shown no inclination to quit in the face of adversity that I have been able to detect. I think we are going to have to be content with that attribute, along with whatever games we are able to win, until we get some more SEC-level talent in here.

This team has some woeful deficiencies, especially on defense, but this was an impressive and courageous effort. I think all of us ought to be grateful and excited to win this game. This team has shown no inclination to quit in the face of adversity that I have been able to detect. I think we are going to have to be content with that attribute, along with whatever games we are able to win, until we get some more SEC-level talent in here.
Yep, completely agree.

Reactions: king ward
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT